May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
aug14 017.jpgaug14 018.jpgaug14 011.jpg

Funny story here
Tilly and I sitting out on the front lawn Me having a wonderful glass of white wine as the world goes by .
Tilly on this warm summer day decides to do the Bully back scratch on the lawn as you see in the 1st pic, she loved that on the grass BUT...On our front lawn there is a hill going down to a 2nd lawn very gradual but downhill all the same. As Tilly is enjoying her scratch she forgets all about that incline enjoying the sun warmth and scratch, as she wriggles back and forth she gets closer to the edge ( 2nd pic ) and down she slides on her back app 10 feet I never laughed so much in My life hard and loud it was . I wait camera in hand as Tilly very timidly comes back up the hill ( 3rd pic) looks around with a sort of what are you laughing at look, I am in tears at this point hard to hold the camera, she looks at Me and ( last pic ) decides I should not be enjoying Myself that much and runs at Me to play was funny as hell !

Anyone else have some pics of there bully full of P and Vinegar ?

Attachments

• aug14 012.jpg
    aug14 012.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
A perfect summary of crazy bulldog antics with pictures
to prove it! Love your Tilly and WOW...beautiful home,
Nat...enjoy a glass for me too ;)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
That is too funny! Tilly is such a cutie. Frank actually loved doing the same thing, wiggling on his back down our grass hill. Then he would do the same in the snow!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hahaha. Such a cutie, and I love the photos, you caught them perfectly - hee hee

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
LOL Tilly loved the snow she was like a kid on the first snow drop up here running around in circles like a Mad Bully

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
The last picture is priceless! I can picture my Tucker doing that. He loves to roll on his back in the grass. He is such a big galoof, I figure it must wear him out!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: to have seen that!

Banks was always full of P&V.... Lambeau is just a clumsy fun loving boy that intentionally will throw himself down the him!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.