So we get back from a walk...

rayneman

Feb 23, 2015
Rocky River, Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
...and let the dogs in. We follow a few minutes later. I'm standing in the kitchen and I hear what can only be described as a sigh of relief followed by some happy grunts and snorts. I walk into the living room and see this:

30B02B0C-013B-4912-929F-A5353EDD945F_zpsxejidxw1.jpg

I thought I'd better grab my phone and take a picture before she moves, but I guess Lucy was comfy in her very un-ladylike pose and she stayed put for awhile.

Next time she will probably have gone to the fridge and gotten a beer. Before we got this bull dog, we had a pretty strict no-dogs-on-furniture rule. At some point, Lucy obliterated that rule and our other dog Piper happily followed suit.

Ninanet

Aug 11, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dovie
Poster !!!! Could sell that pic , it's so adorable . I believe in all my years of dog coexistence I have never see a breed that wollers on its back as much as bulldogs .

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Fabulous pic!

These bulldogs are hilarious and yeah, pretty much
ignore our rules & make their own. Most of us sell
our fabric sofas & get leather, they shed so badly
& their nails rip thru fabric or keep thick quilts on
our sofas. Our homes become the dogs house ;)

Is that a GSD, love them too...Welcome to EBN!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
...and let the dogs in. We follow a few minutes later. I'm standing in the kitchen and I hear what can only be described as a sigh of relief followed by some happy grunts and snorts. I walk into the living room and see this:

View attachment 90423

I thought I'd better grab my phone and take a picture before she moves, but I guess Lucy was comfy in her very un-ladylike pose and she stayed put for awhile.

Next time she will probably have gone to the fridge and gotten a beer. Before we got this bull dog, we had a pretty strict no-dogs-on-furniture rule. At some point, Lucy obliterated that rule and our other dog Piper happily followed suit.
That is too funny...[emoji190] [emoji12] [emoji13] [emoji190]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME!! Bulldogs have a way of getting you to let those rules slip away

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
HA HA HA
Ya mine look at me like ( using Worf,s voice on Star Trek ) You silly HUMANNN there are only rules in your head !
What a great pic

Most Reactions