Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Just got a couple more pics of Primrose sent too Me

  1. #1
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,320
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3174

    Default Just got a couple more pics of Primrose sent too Me

    -fullsizerender-jpg-fullsizerender-2-jpg

    Havin a cuddle and a snooze
    Wow she is growing fast app 5 weeks old now and will be coming home in app 3 weeks from My breeder
    Last edited by nycbullymama; 08-25-2015 at 12:05 PM. Reason: We're not allowed to post breeders name.

  2. #2
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: Just got a couple more pics of Primrose sent too Me

    She's adorable. The wait is the hardest. I remember going nuts when we waited for Blue.

    (I edited your breeders name out of your post. We're not allowed to post breeders here.)


  3. Likes dolphin, TyTysmom liked this post
  4. #3
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Just got a couple more pics of Primrose sent too Me

    She is a cutie pie!!

  5. #4
    Bulldog Vet in Training 2bulldogsstuff's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    1,270
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Logan and Brett
    Likes (Received)
    722

    Default Re: Just got a couple more pics of Primrose sent too Me

    So cute!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    harveyspecter's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Yorba Linda (The OC), California
    Posts
    4,892
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3557

    Default Re: Just got a couple more pics of Primrose sent too Me

    nothing but cuteness.
    Hug your bully today

  7. #6
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,320
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3174

    Default Re: Just got a couple more pics of Primrose sent too Me

    Quote Originally Posted by nycbullymama View Post
    She's adorable. The wait is the hardest. I remember going nuts when we waited for Blue.

    (I edited your breeders name out of your post. We're not allowed to post breeders here.)

    Oh Sorry about that thanks for the edit
    Yes I am pretty excited I have to spend some time in the hospital starting Monday that will give Me 2 weeks to recuperate before i pick her up, she is My incentive right now lol i have got some stuff done for her homecoming now have to relearn all about Bully pups

  8. Likes 2BullyMama, Texas Carol liked this post
  9. #7
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,169
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11505

    Default Re: Just got a couple more pics of Primrose sent too Me

    Oh my -- what a cutie pie! best of luck, always so exciting getting a new baby
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  10. #8
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,202
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2738

    Default Re: Just got a couple more pics of Primrose sent too Me

    Oh, she's so adorable, everything a puppy should be!
    Now, I'm yearning for puppy breath, fat puppy belly
    and puppy bowing with butt in the air *sigh*.

    Thanks for the pics and will pray your hospital stay goes
    well & quickly


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  11. #9
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,320
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3174

    Default Re: Just got a couple more pics of Primrose sent too Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    Oh, she's so adorable, everything a puppy should be!
    Now, I'm yearning for puppy breath, fat puppy belly
    and puppy bowing with butt in the air *sigh*.

    Thanks for the pics and will pray your hospital stay goes
    well & quickly
    -june17dogs-035-jpg
    There ya are Carol lol a nice Bully Belly and Thank you at this stage I just want to get it over with ( Kidney stones ) I am fed up with the pain never seems to let up
    I promise lots of pics for you not sure about the breath but...I sure as Heck can do the rest
    Again Thanks

  12. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
  13. #10
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,202
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2738

    Default Re: Just got a couple more pics of Primrose sent too Me

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    -june17dogs-035-jpg
    There ya are Carol lol a nice Bully Belly and Thank you at this stage I just want to get it over
    with ( Kidney stones ) I am fed up with the pain never seems to let up
    I promise lots of pics for you not sure about the breath but...I sure as Heck can do the rest
    Again Thanks

    Love it, Nat...Cami has a big ole belly to love on so I give lots of razzies
    to her

    Do you think the kidney stones are diet related? Have they mentioned
    oxalates to you?

    I had a silent UTI caused by a kidney stone too large to pass, it plugged
    up so all that infection backed up, when they went in to get the stone, I
    had septis. Shocked, they cleaned out as much as possible, closed me up
    & put me on massive, intravenous antibiotics. Found out later they didn't
    expect me to make it (diabetic too), was in there a week and bugged them
    so much to go home, they finally couldn't take it & let me. Didn't have the
    kidney damage they said I would have...only GOD did that for me <3

    Again, keeping you in prayer & have faith GOD will protect you as well.


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  14. #11
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,320
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3174

    Default Re: Just got a couple more pics of Primrose sent too Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    Love it, Nat...Cami has a big ole belly to love on so I give lots of razzies
    to her

    Do you think the kidney stones are diet related? Have they mentioned
    oxalates to you?

    I had a silent UTI caused by a kidney stone too large to pass, it plugged
    up so all that infection backed up, when they went in to get the stone, I
    had septis. Shocked, they cleaned out as much as possible, closed me up
    & put me on massive, intravenous antibiotics. Found out later they didn't
    expect me to make it (diabetic too), was in there a week and bugged them
    so much to go home, they finally couldn't take it & let me. Didn't have the
    kidney damage they said I would have...only GOD did that for me <3

    Again, keeping you in prayer & have faith GOD will protect you as well.
    Seems they do not know , I have only started this problem in the last couple of years, mostly gravel up till this one. They say it is considered small to Med in size and not a blockage at this point yet I have had that . We put off the surgery as My daughter got married a couple of weeks ago and i could not miss that . One thing they did say in relation to cause of them is stay away from Coke ( soda ).
    They are not going to use laser I know that much seems there gonna do it the old fashion way ( hardly wait ) and go in the hard way scoop and PULL . My God sounds like what you went thru was nasty , all i have is a constant say 3 out 10 pain and it has been going on for as we put it off for app 1 month fed up with it , We hoped I would have passed it on my own but.......

    -june17dogs-047-jpg

    lol Ya nothing wrong with a Bully Belly and Razzie,s lol Tilly loved those the most wonderful smiles after doing that ha ha ha

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •