Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky stands guard also. The only problems is he was guarding the neighbors house.

20150821_144412-2.jpg

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Chunky stands guard also. The only problems is he was guarding the neighbors house.

View attachment 90274
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION]...awww...he is adorable and so focused on his territory...[emoji190] [emoji4] [emoji182] [emoji173] [emoji190] I definitely would not cross him[emoji33]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
I say that is one certified watchdog, well could be confused for a peeping Tom.
He is so nosey...always wants to see what's going on. ....[emoji190] [emoji14]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He has such a cute bully bum!

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
He has such a cute bully bum!
Thanks all my working out is paying off[emoji14] [emoji190] [emoji173] [emoji123]

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
brindle and others 008.JPG Where I live they all do the ON Guard thingy, We are in Northern Ont Ca ( east side of Algonquin Park ) As a matter of fact we are trying to get rid of a Fisher at the moment nasty creatures from the Weasel family, ferocious fighters at app 20 lbs would give a 100 lb Cane Corso a good fight . All our dogs are fully aware it is around and have been guarding the house for the past six weeks or so, it got a chomp on one of our cats and injured the cat pretty bad all good now but scary little animal, they hunt at dawn and dusk so all our dogs go out together only at the moment and are not aloud to wander at those times off the deck. Willow ( Siberian ) and Tilly keep a eye on the deck at night ( this pic is before the Fisher showed up mind )

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
CHUBBY YOU ARE THE MOST HANDSOME GUY PATROLING THE NEIGHBORS YARD, YOU CAN COME OVER TO OUR HOUSE AND HELP ELMO PATROL.

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
View attachment 90321 Where I live they all do the ON Guard thingy, We are in Northern Ont Ca ( east side of Algonquin Park ) As a matter of fact we are trying to get rid of a Fisher at the moment nasty creatures from the Weasel family, ferocious fighters at app 20 lbs would give a 100 lb Cane Corso a good fight . All our dogs are fully aware it is around and have been guarding the house for the past six weeks or so, it got a chomp on one of our cats and injured the cat pretty bad all good now but scary little animal, they hunt at dawn and dusk so all our dogs go out together only at the moment and are not aloud to wander at those times off the deck. Willow ( Siberian ) and Tilly keep a eye on the deck at night ( this pic is before the Fisher showed up mind )

Wow love this pic !! I'm in love with Siberian Huskies too. Do they get along with your bulldog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Wow love this pic !! I'm in love with Siberian Huskies too. Do they get along with your bulldog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

013.jpg

Oh gosh yes these two were inseparable, Willow ( Siberian ) was Mother Hubbard to Tilly , I have so many pics of the two of them a lot of Willow teaching Tilly how to be a Siberian Husky like this one, Siberians have a small game hunting instinct = mice squirrels ect ect , Willow here is teaching Tilly how to sniff out either a Mouse or a Mole under the snow , they stick there heads right in the snow to get a scent , well Siberians do lol , Tilly was funny as Heck when she pulled her head out , you could tell she did not get the concept . We lost Tilly a couple months ago and Willow has had a tough time with that she seems lost . Willow has brought up cleaned protected ect ect 4 pups for Me , I have owned many Siberian Husky's

OP
Chubby

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
View attachment 90331

Oh gosh yes these two were inseparable, Willow ( Siberian ) was Mother Hubbard to Tilly , I have so many pics of the two of them a lot of Willow teaching Tilly how to be a Siberian Husky like this one, Siberians have a small game hunting instinct = mice squirrels ect ect , Willow here is teaching Tilly how to sniff out either a Mouse or a Mole under the snow , they stick there heads right in the snow to get a scent , well Siberians do lol , Tilly was funny as Heck when she pulled her head out , you could tell she did not get the concept . We lost Tilly a couple months ago and Willow has had a tough time with that she seems lost . Willow has brought up cleaned protected ect ect 4 pups for Me , I have owned many Siberian Husky's
I love the pics in the snow... Beautiful [emoji173] [emoji190] [emoji173] [emoji190] [emoji173] [emoji7]

Most Reactions