Bulldog Vet in Training 2bulldogsstuff's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Logan and Brett
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: On patrol again...

Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    Attachment 90321 Where I live they all do the ON Guard thingy, We are in Northern Ont Ca ( east side of Algonquin Park ) As a matter of fact we are trying to get rid of a Fisher at the moment nasty creatures from the Weasel family, ferocious fighters at app 20 lbs would give a 100 lb Cane Corso a good fight . All our dogs are fully aware it is around and have been guarding the house for the past six weeks or so, it got a chomp on one of our cats and injured the cat pretty bad all good now but scary little animal, they hunt at dawn and dusk so all our dogs go out together only at the moment and are not aloud to wander at those times off the deck. Willow ( Siberian ) and Tilly keep a eye on the deck at night ( this pic is before the Fisher showed up mind )
    Wow love this pic !! I'm in love with Siberian Huskies too. Do they get along with your bulldog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2bulldogsstuff View Post
    Wow love this pic !! I'm in love with Siberian Huskies too. Do they get along with your bulldog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -013-jpg

Oh gosh yes these two were inseparable, Willow ( Siberian ) was Mother Hubbard to Tilly , I have so many pics of the two of them a lot of Willow teaching Tilly how to be a Siberian Husky like this one, Siberians have a small game hunting instinct = mice squirrels ect ect , Willow here is teaching Tilly how to sniff out either a Mouse or a Mole under the snow , they stick there heads right in the snow to get a scent , well Siberians do lol , Tilly was funny as Heck when she pulled her head out , you could tell she did not get the concept . We lost Tilly a couple months ago and Willow has had a tough time with that she seems lost . Willow has brought up cleaned protected ect ect 4 pups for Me , I have owned many Siberian Husky's

3. Likes Chunky White liked this post
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubby
    Likes (Received)

-013-jpg

Oh gosh yes these two were inseparable, Willow ( Siberian ) was Mother Hubbard to Tilly , I have so many pics of the two of them a lot of Willow teaching Tilly how to be a Siberian Husky like this one, Siberians have a small game hunting instinct = mice squirrels ect ect , Willow here is teaching Tilly how to sniff out either a Mouse or a Mole under the snow , they stick there heads right in the snow to get a scent , well Siberians do lol , Tilly was funny as Heck when she pulled her head out , you could tell she did not get the concept . We lost Tilly a couple months ago and Willow has had a tough time with that she seems lost . Willow has brought up cleaned protected ect ect 4 pups for Me , I have owned many Siberian Husky's
    I love the pics in the snow... Beautiful

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    Chubby ♡

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Primrose= Rosie and Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    I love the pics in the snow... Beautiful

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    -006-jpg
    As I said Tilly thought she was a Husky and for the life of her could not figure out why she gets stuck in the snow and Willow Would not , Here she broke thru the crust and was struck till Willow came and sort of broke trail for her to get out lol

6. Likes Chunky White liked this post
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)

-006-jpg
    As I said Tilly thought she was a Husky and for the life of her could not figure out why she gets stuck in the snow and Willow Would not , Here she broke thru the crust and was struck till Willow came and sort of broke trail for her to get out lol

Thats great!! lol

Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads