Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
She came into the rescue at sixty plus pounds. She had worked for a puppy mill. She had entropion in both eyes and a mouth swollen with bad teeth. image.jpg We can't take the credit for most of her improvement. The rescue had surgery to fix her eyes, removed nineteen teeth and spayed her.
We just maintain her and love our little girl to the moon and back.

Emma has lost around twenty pounds since she got to the rescue. Her joints wil always be bad, but now she is able to run a short bit. She spent Saturday afternoon running up and down her new pet ramp.
We got her on better (more expensive) eye drops for dry eye and it's making a huge difference.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what a beautiful girl.... so happy she is with you and living the good life now.... lots of hugs to you all

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She came into the rescue at sixty plus pounds. She had worked for a puppy mill. She had entropion in both eyes and a mouth swollen with bad teeth. View attachment 90062 We can't take the credit for most of her improvement. The rescue had surgery to fix her eyes, removed nineteen teeth and spayed her.
We just maintain her and love our little girl to the moon and back.

Emma has lost around twenty pounds since she got to the rescue. Her joints wil always be bad, but now she is able to run a short bit. She spent Saturday afternoon running up and down her new pet ramp.
We got her on better (more expensive) eye drops for dry eye and it's making a huge difference.

What a great thread, you're so wonderful for what you've done, she's beautiful and you are a life saver. God bless you :heart:

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
Thank you for taking her and loving her. She looks like such a sweetie!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=12858]Chanticocat[/MENTION]...what a sweet baby...it pains me to know people mistreat these innocent babies...she's lucky to have you❤

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.