Trixie is home!!!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
She is precious!!! So happy she's in a loving home where she will be spoiled & loved so much!

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
What a sweet precious baby your little Trixie is :drawheart2:
:congrats2: on your new family member!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
She is absolutely adorable… Congrats!!! :w00t:

OP
MaMaonStrike

MaMaonStrike

Jul 29, 2015
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
An english Bulldog, Trixie and a pug, Zoey owns ME.
She is gorgeous! I love the harness. Where did you get it?

[MENTION=14393]Mom of Tucker[/MENTION]. There's a Flea Market out by the Interstate near Pigeon Forge, Tennessee called Pampered Pooch. Lady there makes the harnesses. That's where I bought it for Trixie. Only $15. Good buy!

OP
MaMaonStrike

MaMaonStrike

Jul 29, 2015
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
An english Bulldog, Trixie and a pug, Zoey owns ME.
11822345_931994500200742_2567951578772087022_n.jpg

Thank you EVERYONE for your kind words on my babies. I am blessed!

There's some NEW exciting news I want to also SHARE with you all!!!!

When we went and got Trixie. I fell in love with her sister.. I couldn't afford to get her because you know these puppies are pricy and it's also BACK TO SCHOOL TIME and that costs money. One of my kids is entering College this year, and College tuition costs money!! Well.. Yesterday, my husband, my younger kids and I were out shopping for back to school and looking at Laptops. The breeder I got Trixie from calls. She said.. She's more interested in seeing the sister in a GOOD home than she is the money. So she proposed an deal that my husband and I immediately jumped at and immediately said YES!!! We're driving back down and meeting her halfway to get the baby sister. I have decided to name the sister, Pippi. Simply because she's a "redheaded" and has freckles on her nose. Pippi Longstockings immediately came to mind! So Pippi it is!!

Here's a picture of Pippi!! SO EXCITED!!! Imagine ME with TWO baby bullies at once. LOL don't know what I was thinking, but we'll tackle it just fine! I homeschool 2 of my boys so I'll be home full time to take care of these babies!

Looking forward to being around here more with these two babies!

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
[MENTION=14609]MaMaonStrike[/MENTION] that is awesome news! She is a beauty! She was meant to be yours! Congratulations!

I have two puppies, three months apart in age, totally different parents, and they are so much fun together. My Tucker, who is the older of the two, wanted so badly to play with my mother's dogs who are older. They wanted nothing to do with him, so I knew he needed his own play toy! Please post cute pics of them playing!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.