What's mine is mine and what's your, yeah mine too. All the toys are mine.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ruckus is in for quite the surprise when Regina is big enough to jump on the couch.

(She hides things from him under the couch, so it's a two way battle for the toys!)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437595252.372114.jpg

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
And this is why we have two of everything.
Even though Wellie will still want Blues even if the exact same toy is right in front of him. Because you know, Blues must be better.. :rolleyes: lol..

Love the new pic.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a precious photo.... But yeah get ready... As Ellie said what the other one has is always better

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Enjoy that couch while you can Ruckus! It won't be long! Jack used to love getting up on the couch where he was out of Winnie's reach. But it didn't last long. Great picture!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Omg too cute!!!
He seems to know this will be short lived though!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I thought everyone knew the Bully Rules. Lol. My guys are the same way, I have two of every toy, but they always play with the same one, and will wrestle each other back and forth for the toy, while the same other toy lies on the floor.
Blossom will usually steal everything away from Dozer, and he's so laid back ( that's what we call him, instead of lazy). Lol
he just lets her be the Boss, he doesn't care.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 128

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus and Frankie are the same way. Brutus is the culprit most of the time. I have two giant hard bones they love to chew on. Frankie will settle down, minding his own business to chew his bone, sometimes he gets tired and will close his eyes while holding his bone, and Brutus will ever so quietly sneak over to him and steal the bone right from between Frankies paws!! Even though he has the same exact one. Everyone knows Brutus loves his ball and god forbid anyone tries to take it from him, but every now and then Frankie will grab Bru's ball and run like crazy with it. It drives bru nuts! They really are like children. I'm waiting for them to say "stop touching me"!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I used to buy them one toy each-all the same. They all wanted the one that the other dog had. It doesn't matter-if one goes and gets something out of the toy box,then they all want THAT one,no matter if there are 3 more just like it! There were a few fights-but I stopped them pretty quick! Bullies will be bullies!!! ha!ha!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I used to buy them one toy each-all the same. They all wanted the one that the other dog had. It doesn't matter-if one goes and gets something out of the toy box,then they all want THAT one,no matter if there are 3 more just like it! There were a few fights-but I stopped them pretty quick! Bullies will be bullies!!! ha!ha!

It's just like when I'm cleaning up toys. If Bella is playing with one toy, I'll clean up the others. Then, she all of a sudden wants the toy I'm picking up!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well they ARE children, aren't they?!!!:yes: [MENTION=13235]Cali Doll[/MENTION] Oh, but I was just gonna' play with THAT one!!

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Glad to know it's not just my bullies who want what the other one has. Sometimes I'll give them identical buffalo ears to chew on and they try to steal the other one! Then, once they have the other one, it's no longer the other one, so they're ant back the original one. And then we repeat the cycle! [emoji23][emoji23]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.