Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's mine is mine and what's your, yeah mine too. All the toys are mine.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What's mine is mine and what's your, yeah mine too. All the toys are mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    I used to buy them one toy each-all the same. They all wanted the one that the other dog had. It doesn't matter-if one goes and gets something out of the toy box,then they all want THAT one,no matter if there are 3 more just like it! There were a few fights-but I stopped them pretty quick! Bullies will be bullies!!! ha!ha!
    It's just like when I'm cleaning up toys. If Bella is playing with one toy, I'll clean up the others. Then, she all of a sudden wants the toy I'm picking up!
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

2. Likes Manydogs, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What's mine is mine and what's your, yeah mine too. All the toys are mine.

Well they ARE children, aren't they?!!! @Cali Doll Oh, but I was just gonna' play with THAT one!!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

4. Likes 2BullyMama, Cali Doll, Vikinggirl liked this post
    Bulldog Vet in Training g8erjackie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jackie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus and Regina
    Likes (Received)

Glad to know it's not just my bullies who want what the other one has. Sometimes I'll give them identical buffalo ears to chew on and they try to steal the other one! Then, once they have the other one, it's no longer the other one, so they're ant back the original one. And then we repeat the cycle!

6. Likes Vikinggirl liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads