ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Look who came to see me in the office today! His name is Cooper. He is 5 months old and belongs to the family of one of my students. He is adorable!! I wish I could have a dog in my office all day.
image.jpgimage.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boy he's a big guy at 5 months!! You're so lucky to get to have visitors like that! :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great visitor.... he sure is a cutie pie!

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Boy he's a big guy at 5 months!! You're so lucky to get to have visitors like that! :2thumbs:

He IS a big guy. He's built so different from Mabel. He has much longer legs and a proportionately smaller head. I've never had a bulldog puppy--do their heads get bigger in proportion to their bodies as they get older? I know our bullmastiffs didn't fully develop their heads until they were about 3. Are bulldogs the same?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He IS a big guy. He's built so different from Mabel. He has much longer legs and a proportionately smaller head. I've never had a bulldog puppy--do their heads get bigger in proportion to their bodies as they get older? I know our bullmastiffs didn't fully develop their heads until they were about 3. Are bulldogs the same?

That's a great question, I do know their heads weigh the most of any part of their body.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

YES they do… I believe that their heads and chest completely fills out at about 3 years of age.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
What a little beauty Cooper is, I used to love Richard bringing Ftse into work to visit me the kids all got excited too they always spoke of Ftse in everyday conversation

That's a good photo of you too Chris

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online