Who feels sorry for Vegas?? NOT ME!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:evil: Sunday's is my day of deep cleaning, including Vegas's bedding, I have two sets so that I can rotate (thank you for the suggestion [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]) I go to pull out his bedding, blanket and pillow... ONLY to find he had peed... very recently as is was still puddled on his blanket!! :eek: he is 20 months old and because I was not playing with him because I was scrubbing toilets he sure got me didn't he ?!?! :down:

I usually swap it all out and put new in. Today he can lay and pout all he wants he will not get his new bedding or the floor to his crate until bedtime!!! INCLUDING HIS STINKY MONKEY!!! I am so :angry: at him right now, he has laid the last hour right outside his crate waiting and he is going to wait!!

Who feels sorry that he has nothing in his cage not even the floor that I had to disinfect and is out in the sun drying???? NOT ME!!!!

BadBoy001.jpg

BadBoy002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
LOL, well, I must admit... I feel sorry for him. I mean, c'mon.... look at that sourmug face he is giving his momma. I would cave and give in... :eek:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
:bust: Sorry I feel sorry for him. If you would not have posted that cute picture, maybe just maybe I would not feel sorry for him, but you did, so....aweee poor guy :p

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
naughty vegas! maybe he just didn't want to interrupt you to let him out. i bet he's sorry momma.:luv:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I think I would feel the same way. But then I would be afraid I would get reported by posting it to this group.:lol:

Tough love! He will get the idea.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
He and Truman must be cut from the same cloth...I don't feel too bad! Well maybe just a little...:)

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
It's ok, Vegas... Pack your bags, you can move into my house!!! I soooo:heart: Vegas!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK maybe bedtime was a little drastic I DID make him wait two hours, and he is thrilled to have the comforts of his home back. iNCLUDING a clean smelling "Stinky" Monkey. Next time (and there better not be one) it will be bedtime!!! (yea right :eek:)

Getsisback001.jpg

This had BETTER NOT BE A SMIRK ON HIS FACE THINKING HE WON!!!!

Getsisback004.jpg

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Vegas is SO CUTE! I understand your frustration completely - Chunk's tearing apart of his bed and my cable had me feeling the same way this week!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
HA!!! I knew you wouldn't make him wait :p

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy had to wait a while for her bedding today too, little grrr had done the same and peed all over hers.....not that it bothered her much she has been a little monster all day :angry:......thankfully i was workin so i didnt get so wound up and i can give her a night time snuggle now too :D

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Man ..and for once my baby didn't pee her bedding while we were gone! LOL! I think he has a look that says "I knew you couldn't stay mad at me Momma" :angel: That's the thing about bullies.. you just can't STAY mad at them..

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] .......... WHAT A PUSHOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p What can I say??? Woooooooooosie! :angel:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think there must be a leak in the ceiling .... a pipe broke and it leaked onto his bedding. :whistle:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online