Never shower alone again!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Has anyone else just gotten over the fact that bulldog ownership means you'll never shower alone again? Sometimes Ruckus tries to follow guests into the bathroom and they either look at me funny or think it's hilarious.

I think Regina views my memory foam bath mats as extra dog beds. Ruckus guards the door.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437418550.158313.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
My teeny-tiny bathroom gets even tinier when my two big boys pile in whenever I have to use the ladies room. And yes, they follow guests to the bathroom too (luckily my friends find it quite amusing)!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nope. We don't have that problem as we just close the gate at the end of the hallway to keep Harlea from following us.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I think your guys look really nice! When Winnie gets in the bathroom when I'm in the bath tub, she leaps in the tub with me! She also tries to get in the shower with hubby. So, she has to lie by the closed bathroom door whining when I bathe. Sometimes I let her play in the water while the tub drains.
image.jpg

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I think your guys look really nice! When Winnie gets in the bathroom when I'm in the bath tub, she leaps in the tub with me! She also tries to get in the shower with hubby. So, she has to lie by the closed bathroom door whining when I bathe. Sometimes I let her play in the water while the tub drains.
View attachment 89220

Haha that's adorable! Ruckus runs for the hills if he thinks HE is the one getting a bath! But he's happy to chaperone if its me.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: so true.... I am never alone in any bathroom, if i am -- the paws are under the door trying to get in

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
IMG_3090.jpg IMG_3316.jpgBentley is as his dopiest in the bathroom. He really isn't this ugly. ;) Then again I just crack up when he looks like this!

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Has anyone else just gotten over the fact that bulldog ownership means you'll never shower alone again? Sometimes Ruckus tries to follow guests into the bathroom and they either look at me funny or think it's hilarious.

I think Regina views my memory foam bath mats as extra dog beds. Ruckus guards the door.

View attachment 89187

Very cute but why do you take a camera in the shower [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Very cute but why do you take a camera in the shower [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My iPhone is never more than arm's length away. And I wasn't in the shower yet, they were just making themselves comfortable!

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
My iPhone is never more than arm's length away. And I wasn't in the shower yet, they were just making themselves comfortable!

Mine too! If I open up my photos all you see while photos....that would be all Bentley.

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
Mine too! If I open up my photos all you see while photos....that would be all Bentley.

Mine too! My phone has been telling me I am running out of space. I really need to download them to a disk or something.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes tons of pics!

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Mine too! My phone has been telling me I am running out of space. I really need to download them to a disk or something.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes tons of pics!

Download the Microsoft OneDrive App and it will auto backup your pictures for you. [emoji3][emoji3]

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
:rofl:Owning a bulldog means YOU never have to do anyting alone again. You don't have to eat alone, no sitting in that special chair alone, you go outside then they go outside, no sleeping alone, no nothing alone. Even my cats think the bathroom time is cat scratching time. They are my independant shadows everywhere I go.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.