Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Download the Microsoft OneDrive App and it will auto backup your pictures for you. [emoji3][emoji3]

REally?!! On iPhones?

- - - Updated - - -

Mine too! My phone has been telling me I am running out of space. I really need to download them to a disk or something.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes tons of pics!
Happens to me ALL the time...gee I wonder why ;)

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
REally?!! On iPhones?

- - - Updated - - -

Happens to me ALL the time...gee I wonder why ;)

Yep! So many things are Apple compatible now because iPhones are so popular. Microsoft One Drive is newer, but I was an early adopter so I have unlimited storage. You can also backup photos with Google Plus on the iPhone relatively easily, but I prefer One Drive. I open the app and let it backup over wifi when I'm home every few days and I also have it set to auto backup when I'm out of the house based on location, but it's much faster over wifi.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Yep! So many things are Apple compatible now because iPhones are so popular. Microsoft One Drive is newer, but I was an early adopter so I have unlimited storage. You can also backup photos with Google Plus on the iPhone relatively easily, but I prefer One Drive. I open the app and let it backup over wifi when I'm home every few days and I also have it set to auto backup when I'm out of the house based on location, but it's much faster over wifi.
:2thumbs:

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Mine too! My phone has been telling me I am running out of space. I really need to download them to a disk or something.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes tons of pics!

It's so nice to be around like minded people ;)!!! Hahaha!

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Lol I kept saying I can never pee in peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.