English Bulldog Home Repair.

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
BEFORE on the top and AFTER on the bottom. A little cleaing with TSP. A little Spackle done properly so no sanding. I'm amazed the paint code matched so perfectly. I do good work (and I'm humble about it LOL). Walley Bubba still doesn't like the gate though!

041.JPG
002.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nice job.... Hi to all the kiddos

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Nice job. I totally have to paint over scuff marks on the walls from slobbery faces and toys being banged around.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Lol; his eyes in the second picture read, "You may have fixed it for the time being but you ain't seen nothing yet. There's more where that came from." Hehe!! You did a greast job, just don't think your work is done. Your painting party has just begun. Hehe; you have years of experience to gain fixing things up ahead of you. :evilha:Good job!!

OP
Starkie

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
Lol; his eyes in the second picture read, "You may have fixed it for the time being but you ain't seen nothing yet. There's more where that came from." Hehe!! You did a greast job, just don't think your work is done. Your painting party has just begun. Hehe; you have years of experience to gain fixing things up ahead of you. :evilha:Good job!!

Yeah, that's his "El Chapo" look :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.