A garden statue..

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Its winter here in Australia and where I live it gets cold, but walked out to find my little garden statue, trying to catch some rays :summer: P1030003.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a fine looking baby boy... So handsome [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Bazza is so cute! In this picture, he really does look like a statue of an EBD!! How nice and relaxed he is sitting.:blowkiss:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
I have the "twang" for sure. At least y'all can't hear me on the forum!

Actually, I have a friend who lives in Tx-born and raised, and I don't hear any "accent"--Maybe cuz ahm in Tn!!!!!:lol:I'm "imprinted!"

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Actually, I have a friend who lives in Tx-born and raised, and I don't hear any "accent"--Maybe cuz ahm in Tn!!!!!:lol:I'm "imprinted!"

Interesting that my kids don't seem to have much of an accent either. I think maybe it's exposure to TV or whatever. I'm old and was raised here--my accent has never gone away. Funny that I don't hear my accent when I'm speaking, but I sure do when I hear a recording of myself! (My spell check changed "Bazza" to "Bazaar"--I fixed it)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Interesting that my kids don't seem to have much of an accent either. I think maybe it's exposure to TV or whatever. I'm old and was raised here--my accent has never gone away. Funny that I don't hear my accent when I'm speaking, but I sure do when I hear a recording of myself! (My spell check changed "Bazza" to "Bazaar"--I fixed it)

Well my friend is 70-still don't hear accent! I guess the northerners would! Things are really down the tubes, when spell check makes you spell wrong!!:p you didn't have to change the spelling-I was just kidding-I thought it was funny!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=9179]Bazza[/MENTION]...is a true beauty [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013