Bifi and his yoga ball

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
This is how Bifi plays with his yoga ball. When he sees it, it's like he's on crack :D. He simply goes crazy. Just the air pump alone makes him very excited. Too bad he can't play it out front our apartment because there are alot of thorny bushes around. He needs to be brought to a park to be able to play with it. This is already his second yoga ball. The bushes wasn't too friendly on the first one. love watching him play like this. Though on this video he was already getting tired. Sorry just realized the quality is not so good :(.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
That is so cool! Winnie has a big ball (not that big!) that she loves to chase around in the back yard. Does Bifi make noise when he's playing with it? Winnie makes this high pitched bark over and over constantly when she plays with her ball. I'm afraid the neighbors will call animal control to report that we're abusing a dog--that's what it sounds like!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
How cute!!! Ruckus would love that ball...and that yard!!!!! You're making this city girl feel the need for some wide open spaces!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
That is so cool! Winnie has a big ball (not that big!) that she loves to chase around in the back yard. Does Bifi make noise when he's playing with it? Winnie makes this high pitched bark over and over constantly when she plays with her ball. I'm afraid the neighbors will call animal control to report that we're abusing a dog--that's what it sounds like!
Lol no he doesn't make any sound. He just loves to chase the ball around :). Tell your neighbors, the sounds that Winnie makes is the sound of joy lol.

How cute!!! Ruckus would love that ball...and that yard!!!!! You're making this city girl feel the need for some wide open spaces!

Thank you! That was actually a park where he was playing lol. And was attracting other dogs who pass by. Bifi is a city boy too ;)

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! Bifi loves his ball! Toooo cool!

Thank you Phil! WOW look at Buster's head! Soooooo handsome!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Looks great - I really need to get one of those for Castor too! What is that animal passing by in the background 13-15 sec into the video? Looks like a roe deer!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Looks great - I really need to get one of those for Castor too! What is that animal passing by in the background 13-15 sec into the video? Looks like a roe deer!

Definetly! It's a great exercise for them too. Tire themselves out silly after 5 minutes even in winter lol (ok maybe longer lol). That's another dog who tried to play but didn't really get into it. I think the size of the ball scares him lol. He would just run in and out of the area where Bifi was playing.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Definetly! It's a great exercise for them too. Tire themselves out silly after 5 minutes even in winter lol (ok maybe longer lol). That's another dog who tried to play but didn't really get into it. I think the size of the ball scares him lol. He would just run in and out of the area where Bifi was playing.

I see - yes, the one in the background looked a bit scared, really moved like a deer! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is AWESOME!!! Bifi loves that ball!! Did you see the deer take off in the background at the beginning...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.