Winnie and George

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
George spent the weekend with Granny. He wanted to take his nap in the crate with Winnie. Winnie tried to get him to lie down, but he was too "busy." They were funny rolling around and Georgie laughing.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
So cute. I would have let him nap in there if he settled down!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My goodness hat would have been too adorable if they napped in there together --- :luv:

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I would have let him sleep in there if he would have settled down. He cried when I put him in his bed and kept saying "I want to sleep in the crate." Winnie humped him in the crate and he thought it was funny!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I would have let him sleep in there if he would have settled down. He cried when I put him in his bed and kept saying "I want to sleep in the crate." Winnie humped him in the crate and he thought it was funny!

Winnie was telling him a story at naptime.....Humpty Dumpty. You are a great mimi to let him in the crate!! Love it!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina

Almost spit out my coffee laughing. Hahaha. Love it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online