Fun with a bottle

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
I made Bifi a homemade toy from a juice bottle. Put three big holes through it. Put treats in it and wrapped the opening with plastic and tape. Lol. Was fun seeing Bifi playing with it and keeping himself busy. After all the treats are gone and he finally noticed there's nothing coming out, he put the bottle in his mouth and just tried to chew on it lol.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bifi is one very handsoe boy.... thanks for the pictures and what a great idea!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@dieMuttivonBifi Bifi is so good looking! I have done this for a long time. I give them the thicker bottles, and sometimes the laundry detergent bottles, well rinsed out.
They love to play with them,I don't even put treats in them. The cheapest toys you can get!!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Bifi is one very handsoe boy.... thanks for the pictures and what a great idea!!

Thank you! He hasn't destroyed the bottle yet :D.

@dieMuttivonBifi Bifi is so good looking! I have done this for a long time. I give them the thicker bottles, and sometimes the laundry detergent bottles, well rinsed out.
They love to play with them,I don't even put treats in them. The cheapest toys you can get!!

Thank you! Yeah he has about 4 empty bottles in his toy box lol and i made one a treat dispenser to make him busy. he loves it!

- - - Updated - - -

good to see you BIFI.

You too Harvey! Good to be here :D.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great idea - will make something similar for Castor!

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I love to make toys for my guys! It's my most favorite thing to do. I call them zero dollar toys. Everyone in my family makes fun of me for getting so excited about making them things.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Hey there stranger, good to see you :hug:.

That bottle must of kept him busy for a looong time. He looks great!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online