g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I love pic#6, it looks like Ruckus is saying, I give up!

He totally just gives in sometimes and kind of says, "ok little crazy one, I'm tapping out". It really has been great that we got her just as the temperatures sky rocketed in DC because they romp around inside with the AC blasting and tucker each other out. I was worried about Ruckus gaining weight during the summer, but not with Regina as his personal trainer!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I absolutely LOVE these pics… they are too cute!!! Keep taking more pics… Lol :heartsign:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
He totally just gives in sometimes and kind of says, "ok little crazy one, I'm tapping out". It really has been great that we got her just as the temperatures sky rocketed in DC because they romp around inside with the AC blasting and tucker each other out. I was worried about Ruckus gaining weight during the summer, but not with Regina as his personal trainer!
Great pics. Too cute.
I love that my babies share chew toys!!!

I'm over the moon about how quickly Ruckus fell in love with Regina. He doesn't love her puppy teeth (shark alert), but he is so tolerant and he just jumps up on the couch where she can't reach when he needs a break.

View attachment 88193
View attachment 88194
View attachment 88195
View attachment 88196
View attachment 88197
View attachment 88198
View attachment 88199

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I love the one of her laying on ruckus' face. hahaha what a little character. ruckus seems so sweet with her.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] Jackie, just wanted to let you know I've been looking at these pics a couple of times a day since you posted them. They make me so happy!

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] Jackie, just wanted to let you know I've been looking at these pics a couple of times a day since you posted them. They make me so happy!

I take so many pictures of them -- trying not to flood the site with them, but I'll post a few more tonight!

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
at this point I don't think you could post too many!! give us more :yes:

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
That's wonderful! You can be so proud of your sweet big boy and your sweet little girl:heart::heart:
OmG those folds when Regina stands in front of the couch:w00t: - too sweet!
All those pictures are precious!
Madie is absolutley right - give us more!!! Please:blush:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.