Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Hello everyone!
I saw a post on swimming harnesses before, so I started researching. I found this product that you can see on this picture. So I decided to go to a store and try it on before buying it since we all know how difficult it is to buy the right size for our puppies. I was satisfied with the perfect fit, and that it is 3 in 1. This will work great for us when we are going swimming,thank to the pads that are also removable. Once the weather gets chilly again, it will protect Noah from the cold. Also, this harness would work great for rehabilitation. Overall I just wanted to share it with you guys of how happy I am that I decided to purchase it! :D
unnamed-8.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's awesome!! Nice find and he looks great in it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great find... Noah does not seem to think it's a good thing! :giggle:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOW I had no idea that Julius K9 made a swim harness… that looks awesome!!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Very nice find.

I'm interested in what you mean by "rehabilitation". How does it work for that? One of my bullies has a badly sprained elbow so I'm wondering how this could help?

OP
K

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
As a swimming vest it’s practical help for hydro- therapy – with reducing or increasing the number of the floating pads you can change the level of excercises. With a strong handle and a ring for the leash it’s easy to control or hold your dog. It is actually highly recommended for those dog breeds (English and French Bulldogs) which are more challenged in swimming due to their physical abilities. Also when (or if you) are going up on stares, you can grab your dog by the handle to decrease pressure on their spinal cord and sensitive joints. I would definitely give a shot for this vest. Even if you decided it is not the product that would help you, you will have a neoprene jacket, which will protect your dog from the rain, wind and cold. I hope I was able to explain it clearly. Let me know if you have any other questions about it. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.