Bifi sporting his new harness

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
Bifi is such a handsome cutiepie! He looks great in his new harness:w00t: It looks stable and very well-thought-out, really nice:yes:

mb190e

Feb 24, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Hi everyone! We got his new harness yesterday and today he got to wear it and i have to share lol.

It's the new harness from Ruffwear. It looks good and is adjustable at the chest and waist.. it's padded, has reflectos strips, it has a pocket for the dog's ID tag and has two leash attachment points to clip the leash- one at the chest and back. the only thing missing for me is that it doesn't have a handle like his Ezydog harness so i can easily grab him. Also one drawback is you need to clip it on both sides unlike his very easy to wear Ezydog. BUT it looks good lol and looks more durable.

View attachment 88048View attachment 88049View attachment 88050View attachment 88051View attachment 88052

And after 5 minutes of wearing it, this is what it looks like...View attachment 88053

We just bought the same harness this weekend. Bruno and I both like it very much. I see you got the medium I got the L/XL Bruno is six months old just over 40 pounds and measured 38 inches around his body behind his front legs. We also have a roughwear lifejacket. That we really like.

image.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.