Bifi sporting his new harness

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Hi everyone! We got his new harness yesterday and today he got to wear it and i have to share lol.

It's the new harness from Ruffwear. It looks good and is adjustable at the chest and waist.. it's padded, has reflectos strips, it has a pocket for the dog's ID tag and has two leash attachment points to clip the leash- one at the chest and back. the only thing missing for me is that it doesn't have a handle like his Ezydog harness so i can easily grab him. Also one drawback is you need to clip it on both sides unlike his very easy to wear Ezydog. BUT it looks good lol and looks more durable.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

And after 5 minutes of wearing it, this is what it looks like...image.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hi everyone! We got his new harness yesterday and today he got to wear it and i have to share lol.

It's the new harness from Ruffwear. It looks good and is adjustable at the chest and waist.. it's padded, has reflectos strips, it has a pocket for the dog's ID tag and has two leash attachment points to clip the leash- one at the chest and back. the only thing missing for me is that it doesn't have a handle like his Ezydog harness so i can easily grab him. Also one drawback is you need to clip it on both sides unlike his very easy to wear Ezydog. BUT it looks good lol and looks more durable.

View attachment 88048View attachment 88049View attachment 88050View attachment 88051View attachment 88052

And after 5 minutes of wearing it, this is what it looks like...View attachment 88053

That Bifi is looking sharp in his new harness. Love his little face :)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
JILL!!!!! I see Bifi grew up to be super duper cute!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!! Love, love, love, love seeing him. And in his new harness!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
BiFi is "the man!" Why is it that I want to kiss every Bulldog FACE?!!!!!! All these harnesses look like "the beast!" It is so hot out,they make me feel hot,they are so wide!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
JILL!!!!! I see Bifi grew up to be super duper cute!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!! Love, love, love, love seeing him. And in his new harness!

Thank you very much Anatess! He is doing really well with raw. Because of work, i can't give him big whole preys like he used to. I just do the frankenprey which he devours in seconds. he loves his food and the smell of blood lol. Your babies are so gorgeous! love their picture.

BiFi is "the man!" Why is it that I want to kiss every Bulldog FACE?!!!!!! All these harnesses look like "the beast!" It is so hot out,they make me feel hot,they are so wide!

LOL Thank you Lyn! Yeah its wide at the chest area up to his tummy. That's why i loosened it so there would be airflow lol. But because it's getting hot, he has to use his old harness first until it gets cooler for him to wear his new one. I just can't help putting it on him today coz it's new lol. I'm more excied than he is haha.

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Thank does look durable!!

Look at that face! I just want to give that guy a big kiss!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

He is so not thrilled to be wearing it lol.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Bifi is looking so CUTE in his beautiful orange harness. I think orange is his color. I love all his spots and that face...just want to plant it with kisses!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is a very handsome boy.... Freckled ear too :luv: But, he does not seem happy about that harness

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Bifi looks amazing… so good to see you both back on here!!! :w00t:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.