The Three Stooges - PMR Raw

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Bullie, Angus, and Gizmo. They're still as beautiful as ever. Being on PMR, I can't keep Bullie and Gizmo's muzzles white... they get "blood stains" however much I wipe.

1434040766_zps39ab21cd.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
They are gorgeous… so good to see you on here!!! ;)

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
gorgeous kids! love the way they were all posing for the shot! lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GORGEOUS!!! good to see you and the kiddos!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hey you!...been missed here and need your knowledge, wisdom
& honesty, hope you visit more often :)

Your crew is gorgeous as always...love y'all.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
For those who remembered my son's issues with dog allergies...

We went through the entire Fall/Winter/Spring season with only one trip to the hospital. The dogs stayed outside (screened-in patio). This summer, I'm trying out bringing the dogs into my bedroom from 11am-5pm (it gets to be 90 in the summer here) and see what happens (bedroom air going into the house A/C system). If this doesn't work out, I'm spending the money to build an air-conditioned dog house. That should be a fun post on EBN if we get to that. It's gonna be a McDogMansion, hah hah.

I'm just very thankful that I didn't have to adopt the dogs out. It may still come to that but I've been through a whole year balancing the needs of my pets with my kids... and it's working out so far but is a whole lot of work...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
For those who remembered my son's issues with dog allergies...

We went through the entire Fall/Winter/Spring season with only one trip to the hospital. The dogs stayed outside (screened-in patio). This summer, I'm trying out bringing the dogs into my bedroom from 11am-5pm (it gets to be 90 in the summer here) and see what happens (bedroom air going into the house A/C system). If this doesn't work out, I'm spending the money to build an air-conditioned dog house. That should be a fun post on EBN if we get to that. It's gonna be a McDogMansion, hah hah.

I'm just very thankful that I didn't have to adopt the dogs out. It may still come to that but I've been through a whole year balancing the needs of my pets with my kids... and it's working out so far but is a whole lot of work...

You are a great Mama.... hope it continues to be a good balance for all. However, I would love to see a Doggie Mansion!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
You are a great Mama.... hope it continues to be a good balance for all. However, I would love to see a Doggie Mansion!

Me too me too!!! And i agree you did alot of sacrifices for both your skin and fur kids, I'm sure everything will work out.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hello Anatess, how's everything?

HAAAARRVVEEEYY!!!

Everything is good so far.

So, my allergic kid is going through a growth spurt. It seemed like he grew 3 inches overnight. He is eating me out of house and home constantly hungry and sleeping 10 hours at night and still taking naps during the day. I think he's turning into an English Bulldog. LOL. Dogs been in my bedroom for a week and so far so good...

My family is telling me I'm an idiot, though, for risking my son's health like that... I think I know my son well enough to be able to judge the risk we're taking... but sometimes, especially late at night when I'm left to my own thoughts, I start to have doubts.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.