g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Regina says, "Carry me, mommy!"

[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION]...you all are too cute...Chubby is a handful I can't imagine having another one unless I was a stay at home bully mommy ...where do your babies stay while you are at work?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ruckus and Regina are spoiled Bulldogs. When we got Ruckus I was working from home most of the time and I'm back in an office everyday now (it was not an easy transition back to reality...) but my boyfriend now works from home most of the time because he owns his own business. The pups are never alone. Ruckus is fine to be left alone and he'll just sleep if you're gone, but we haven't started leaving Regina yet. I waited with Ruckus also until he was 100% settled in and then started crate training him and leaving him a little at a time. I hope Regina is as well behaved as Ruckus eventually because I don't use a crate for him anymore, he doesn't chew (although he did like crazy when he was a puppy) and he's chill when left home alone.

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
That is so adorable! You'd better be careful though--Regina may always expect to be carried! We had a boxer puppy once, Ace. When our youngest was little, we had a bedtime ritual that included my husband carrying Ace all the way down the hall and tucking him in with Sam. Ace expected the ritual to continue way after he was too big to carry!

Ruckus and Regina are so sweet--I love that he doesn't want to walk without her!

Ruckus does the same thing. He's totally capable of jumping up onto the bed, but we always had a put your paws up and then get a boost ritual, so he still makes be boost him into bed to sleep.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I showed your pics to my daughter Lily and she was immediately planning a visit… Lol

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
they both are so adorable and a great idea!! she may need a stroller when she gets a lil bigger haha

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Too Precious is this, How Sweet, You are a Great Mom. Now you can walk both of your Baby Bullies

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I know I'm setting a bad precedent carrying her...once she's just a little bigger I'll make her walk. She gets down and walks a little, but she's so slow and can only make it a block before she whines to ride in the bag.

When Jewel was a puppy, we used to have her ride up in the front seat on car trips. Now at 58 lbs., she still climbs up to the front seat to take her place. Yes it is a bad precedent....but as one of our forum members put it..."You only walk a Bulldog as far as you want to carry them." Regina and Ruckus are awesome!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.