TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
LOL, his face is too freaking cute. We gave Effie a bath on Sunday. I just told my husband we need to get her a little kiddie pool for out back, I know she'd love it, and it would definitely make bath time a lot easier. My back doesn't enjoy bending over the tub, and most of the time I end up in the tub with Effie because it's more comfortable HAHA.

Yes, it's so much easier outside and with the hose! We picked up the pool at Toys R Us for like $10 - totally worth it :)

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION]...Tyson is giving us the look...but that's a great idea kiddie pool...I need to get Chubby one of these[emoji173] [emoji190]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boy he looks sharp in his harness!! Nice pics! I agree with the outdoor baths, makes life so much easier. :yes:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
While Ty is extremely handsome,:luv: I am madly in love with him! Those harness look too bulky and hot for summer wear,but I've never had one-so I really don't know-they just look hot!(and they look HOT,too)

Harvey is also naked in the house (lol). I have two harnesses, the julius k9 and a step in (similar to lupine). Harvey does not like harnesses and he will try to avoid having one put on. Once it is on, he lives with it. The julius k9 with just the loop in the front going on his head is the fastest and easiest to put on.

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
:luv:Sweet Tyson!
Kiddie pool is a great idea! If the pool-floor is slippery there is the possibility to add a rubber math with suction cups made for douches and bathtubs (but careful if it floats - it might be considered to be a chewy toy:blink: - so only to be used under supervision)

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Aww such a cutie :) I love that harness, we just got ours and it works great! Before i got mine i researched about their material and it says that it has a breathable and skin friendly inner liner, so I'm hoping it will work this summer as well.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
:luv:Sweet Tyson!
Kiddie pool is a great idea! If the pool-floor is slippery there is the possibility to add a rubber math with suction cups made for douches and bathtubs (but careful if it floats - it might be considered to be a chewy toy:blink: - so only to be used under supervision)

It wasn't slippery at all, he loved it. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
It wasn't slippery at all, he loved it. [emoji3]

:blush:Sorry, I didn't express myself well enough - I did not have the impression of Tyson's pool being slippery. I just mentioned it because there are so many different types of kiddie pools and just to suggest the math if someone got inspired by your great pictures to buy a pool and gets one with a smooth bottom.
:blush2:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Outdoor baths is a Great Idea, Elmo hates his swimming pool, but he will get use to it because I am going to bathe him in the summer months in it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.