The Sleeping Beauty Collection

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
I love your sleeping beauty! The best way to start into a day is to watch a bulldog awake (or nearly awake...often it's more starting a new phase of sleeping^^)

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
I love your sleeping beauty! The best way to start into a day is to watch a bulldog awake (or nearly awake...often it's more starting a new phase of sleeping^^)

Haha, thank you! We call him the little prince, the Sleeping Beauty is a little family joke. I don't know how I slept without a bulldog before. The little snores, the cuddling onto my legs, the stretching at all hours. It's so freaking cute it's all allowed. He came up in between me and my wife this morning and doled out kisses, and then proceded to fall asleep in between us again. I've found the trick is no matter what he's doing (being rowdy, sweet, not listening, etc) if I can rub the inside of his ears, he pretty much melts.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I love the one of him yawning, LOL I love the mornings - Tyson gets up, yawns, then does a long body stretch with each leg. LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beauty! I love those pictures--- it is so sweet watching them wake up

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Thanks all! He's my absolute favorite in the mornings!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online