The Possession Of Lady Annabella Rayne

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Is my baby the only one that makes the nuttiest sounds??? Turn up the volume to hear some of the quieter ones :yes:

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have not had a good laugh all day, that totally made me laugh out loud, and even Vegas came running to me. He will occasionally go into his crate and do this for no reason at all. Great video!! And YES sounds like she needs an exorcism :LMAO:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Omgosh Dozer does this to and then he will run around like a lunatic. The first few times he did it I was worried he was having a seizure. I feel much better about it after seeing this.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie 'twitched' an ear.... that's a big reaction for her.. ;) Cute sounds Belly makes :)

OP
Angelgirl

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
lol! She was awake [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] . She has her tiny puppy bed under the brown blanket and she always throws herself down on it and sounds like a banshee. Get ready, cause your new little one might keep you up nights making sounds like this little one :D

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
Oh my goodness. Hudson's face was on the computer the whole time. I kept egging him on: "Who is that? Is that Belly? You'll see her soon!" Sooooo funny. I can't say we get quite that many sounds!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She does sound possessed with goofy bulliness :up: So cute, I remember Yuna and Tidus doing this (while playing with each other) when they were really small!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
How funny ... Daddy will make some of the quieter noises that sound just like that ..... :luv:

OP
Angelgirl

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Our first bully was very vocal her entire life and we were hoping this one would be like that.. I can honestly say I think she more than surpasses her Aunties vocal talents! :lol:

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
OMG she is so cute, and her thing is she just has a voice ! not many dogs are talkers, but she is-- and you will always love her because she will try her best to talk to you . feel very proud.

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
his vid made Guinness freak out and bark and run around the living room looking for where the sounds were coming from :lol: and yes Guinness makes all those weird sounds, freaks us out sometimes

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.