Whyyyyyy..........

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Is this nut licking the air?? Does anyone else do this? I have never laughed so much at her!!

https://vimeo.com/129886396

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you check to make sure she had nothing in her mouth, any hair or fur trapped in the gumline or in between teeth? I have to run my fingers all through Tyson's mouth and gums at least once a week!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Ruthie does it all the time. I stick my finger in her mouth cause usually she's got some hair hanging out in there.

OP
bella100

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Ruthie does it all the time. I stick my finger in her mouth cause usually she's got some hair hanging out in there.
ok ive never seen her do it before and i thought she had done feel off her rocker haha

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Boeboe used to do that... It can be "fly snapping" syndrome... It can be caused from low blood sugar. Boeboe doesn't do it anymore, I used to try and snap her out of it and give her a treat and that usually made her stop. Unless it's something in her mouth annoying her you can try that:)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
yep, it may be fly syndrome. Sometimes it's nothing, sometimes it can be a neurological condition, sometimes, like Petra said, low blood sugar, or like Jessica said, maybe there's something in her mouth?

Either way, if it's not something she normally does- i wouldn't be too concerned.

Her tongue though- WOW.. I thought Wellie had a big tongue.. but she's up there with the greats, like Gene Simmons..lol..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I tagged Cheryl... it might be the fly-biting, that was mentioned.

Nitschke did this when he was board and tired -- but was not an issue of any type

OP
bella100

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
I tagged Cheryl... it might be the fly-biting, that was mentioned.

Nitschke did this when he was board and tired -- but was not an issue of any type
oh gosh now i feel bad for laughing at her haha i hope its nothing serious. :whistle:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Maude was doing that one day awhile back-turned out her butt was itchy. She never turned around to try to get to it-just waited for her butt scratchin' mama to figure it out!:ninjaspank:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Sometimes it's an itchy in the butt area. Sometimes it is a focal seizure....or something in the mouth. Good job getting it on video!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.