g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Stop playing these Jedi mind tricks on those of us with only one bulldog! I can't afford two bulldogs! :w00t: SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

I feel like I'm dreaming. They get along so well and look for one another if they wake up and aren't in the same room.

I will say they seem perfectly comfortable, but I might need a bigger bed with two Bulldogs plopped on top of me at night and a boyfriend who likes to sleep with a mountain of pillows.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION]...too adorable...I love the way they are together...so cute♡♡♡♡

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Curly is waiting (impatiently) for another bulldog meet up to meet Regina!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Curly is waiting (impatiently) for another bulldog meet up to meet Regina!

Thers is one on June 14, but it's in Olney, MD, which is kind of far from me. Maybe Curly, Ruckus, Regina, and Bella can have a special play date??

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Olney is a bit far for me too ... And that weekend I'm headed up to Philly...

But yessss we should try to do another EB meetup on our own soon. @calidoll [MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Olney is a bit far for me too ... And that weekend I'm headed up to Philly...

But yessss we should try to do another EB meetup on our own soon. @calidoll [MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

Regina is feisty. Curly won't know what to think of her, he's so calm.

We should definitely do a play date! Regina is too small for dog parks yet, unfortunately, but I could probably bring her to a smaller play group.

I'll try to organize something soon!

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I have a pretty large fenced in yard so that is an option too [emoji3] and its all a show with curly he gets pretty wild in his own environment https://vimeo.com/129925512

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I have a pretty large fenced in yard so that is an option too [emoji3] and its all a show with curly he gets pretty wild in his own environment https://vimeo.com/129925512

I look forward to a mini-meetup! Also, when you tag me, I think you have to have the space between "Cali" and "Doll"...I never got the previous tags. :)

Also, there's a pretty great dog park in Chantilly, VA. It's HUGE! It has several separate football field-sized grassy areas where we could play privately. I take Bella there to play with her EB friend, Po. We just go into a corner to play and we've never been interrupted.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I look forward to a mini-meetup! Also, when you tag me, I think you have to have the space between "Cali" and "Doll"...I never got the previous tags. :)

Also, there's a pretty great dog park in Chantilly, VA. It's HUGE! It has several separate football field-sized grassy areas where we could play privately. I take Bella there to play with her EB friend, Po. We just go into a corner to play and we've never been interrupted.

I think it's tapatalk that is preventing me from tagging. [emoji4]

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I think it's tapatalk that is preventing me from tagging. [emoji4]

Greetings Nu. It has been a while for me as well. Since taptalk changed in format, it's now a PITA to use as I am technologically challenged; therefore, I am not on the forum as much. I received your mention and that is how I am now responding. How are Stu, Curly, and your other "hellions" doing? Jewel is doing great. She is over the pancreatitis (I thought we were going to lose her) and her knee has healed well (no limp like at the park) as she can run with the best of them. She also had a birthday in April. Bentley is doing well and is still very OCD. Denise and I can only think what he went through his first 8 months of life. We will have had him a year in two weeks (26th).

Give my regards to Stu and Curly and keep me posted on any meet-ups.

@g8erjackie hello and congratulations on you new addition. Give my regards to Keith, Ruckus, and Regina.

--RJ

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Greetings Nu. It has been a while for me as well. Since taptalk changed in format, it's now a PITA to use as I am technologically challenged; therefore, I am not on the forum as much. I received your mention and that is how I am now responding. How are Stu, Curly, and your other "hellions" doing? Jewel is doing great. She is over the pancreatitis (I thought we were going to lose her) and her knee has healed well (no limp like at the park) as she can run with the best of them. She also had a birthday in April. Bentley is doing well and is still very OCD. Denise and I can only think what he went through his first 8 months of life. We will have had him a year in two weeks (26th).

Give my regards to Stu and Curly and keep me posted on any meet-ups.

@g8erjackie hello and congratulations on you new addition. Give my regards to Keith, Ruckus, and Regina.

--RJ

I also have issues with Tapatalk after the update. I find it really hard to read the most recent posts. It's just not as user friendly.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.