Ruckus and Regina!!!!!! Finally!!!!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Regina is adorable--so is Ruckus! What a great family you have now. I bet Ruckus will fall in love with her, there may always be a tiny amount of jealousy, but all of my males have always been super protective of new puppies. Congratulations and thanks for all the pics--keep 'em coming!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Aww so cute. Regina is a beauty, I'm sure with time, they'll be the best of friends. Are they siblings, from the same parents, but different litter? I love your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

I want to know the same thing, as they look A LOT alike!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
CONGRATS! she is beautiful! Love that little face! Ruckus and her will be best of buds in no time

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sweetest little Caps fan ever born!!! Great great shots Jackie! She's a gem :D

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Congratulations, Your new Baby is Beautiful, Both of your Bullies are Beautiful. A very nice Family you have.

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Aww so cute. Regina is a beauty, I'm sure with time, they'll be the best of friends. Are they siblings, from the same parents, but different litter? I love your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

They are cousins. Their moms are sisters and they have different fathers. [emoji2]

Regina is a lot smaller than Ruckus was. When we picked up Ruckus he was 13 pounds and Regina is only 9!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
They are cousins. Their moms are sisters and they have different fathers. [emoji2]

Regina is a lot smaller than Ruckus was. When we picked up Ruckus he was 13 pounds and Regina is only 9!

females are usually smaller than males, and it also depends on the size of the parents, maybe the other sister is smaller or the father. Either way she's a bundle of cuteness.

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
Congratulations on your new family member:congrats2: Regina is such a beautiful and sweet baby:luv: So adorable!
I'm sure your sweet Ruckus will be a fantastic big brother, the pictures show already!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

no wonder they have the same coloring and they somewhat look alike. Awesome, very beautiful.

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Currently, at my house:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433359292.163764.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433359302.429440.jpg