OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LOVE the pictures of these two sweethearts splish-splashing in the pool. Great weekend to do it since the sun finally came out! Did Elsa like the water?

I love it! How was Elsa? That first picture she does not look too happy :stinkeye:

She LOVES the pool, she tried to get back in both times we took her out!! It was just the way her curios face was on the top of the water in that first pic, she was doing something that I'm still trying to figure, it was almost like she was trying to do a doggy paddle but couldn't find deep enough water. LOL that's the best way I can describe it. Buster was so enamored with his ball and was just paying attention to that and kept jumping out with it in his mouth and running around the yard like a woolly mammoth.

He's so gentle with her it's pretty cool. She loves water and loves the sun, a true California princess. :D

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:heartsign::heartsign::heartsign:I've thought long and hard about this and I've finally made a decision. I know this won't be easy but you're just going to have to do your part to make this work for us. I've decided that I can deal with sharing Elsa but it's my turn now. You've had her long enough. There is something about her closed eye face that makes my heart beat faster. I have fell in love and I can't help it. I love to see everyone's picture but for some reason, she is special. It's the same when I look at Henry's face. I just wanted you to know that when you're ready to share, I'm here. And if you don't mind, could you hug her neck and kiss her face for me? ����:heartsign::blowkiss:

my gosh, I think this is one of the sweetest posts I've ever seen. I gave her a big kiss and a big hug from you and Henry. Thank you so much for the kind words and we can share Elsa for sure, we all are on here. :yes::cool:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She LOVES the pool, she tried to get back in both times we took her out!! It was just the way her curios face was on the top of the water in that first pic, she was doing something that I'm still trying to figure, it was almost like she was trying to do a doggy paddle but couldn't find deep enough water. LOL that's the best way I can describe it. Buster was so enamored with his ball and was just paying attention to that and kept jumping out with it in his mouth and running around the yard like a woolly mammoth.

He's so gentle with her it's pretty cool. She loves water and loves the sun, a true California princess. :D

:angelheart:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I just showed my husband these and he's loves those two but also said "hey why is their pool filled with water" I said because our dogs are a**holes" lololol...Ruthie and Brutus are savages and eat their pools within 4 mins ...that water never stands a chance against the beasts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just showed my husband these and he's loves those two but also said "hey why is their pool filled with water" I said because our dogs are a**holes" lololol...Ruthie and Brutus are savages and eat their pools within 4 mins ...that water never stands a chance against the beasts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Wonderful Pictures of Buster and Elsa. Two Most Precious Babies. Love and Hugs To Both Of Them. What Wonderful Lives these two Bullies have with these Wonderful Parents.

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
I love the pictures of Elsa and Buster enjoying their pool! They are both so adorable:love:
Especially Elsas sweet little face while she explores the water makes me feel so happy and warms my heart:heart::heart::heart:
I'm so glad this wonderful brave little princess belongs to you.
You're a great family!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.