Chunk wanted to share his new toy with EBN :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Daddy brought me back this awesome bone when he went to get my food yesterday! He's almost as great as Mommy :up:
62f1a361.jpg

I'm a little protective over my new toys though ... can you blame me? This thing is sweet!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Holy cow that's a big bone! Chunk is such a cutie you just wanna squeeze his wrinkly face!:heart:

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Thanks [MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION]! He's definitely having a hard time figuring out how to chew it but it sure doesn't stop him!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Too cute! I've seen those toys before, but always held back because I thought it would be too hard for Stig's teeth/gums for now.

I so love that big spot on his hiney. Another photogenic bully for our collection!

L

Lucy-licious

That toy looks like it might take some chewing but I'm sure thats not gonna faze Chunk
He's got a squooshy face tbat needs kisses :heart:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I wonder what would happen if you tried to take it from him while in his cage. lol :whistle: Maybe you shouldn't us your 'writing hand' if you try it.... ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We got HRH some more toys this past weekend. We looked at those nylabone ones because that particular style was on sale, but they didn't have any big enough, just empty racks for the medium and large sized ones. We did get her a regular nylabone and she likes it. We are trying to encourage as much of the toy chewing as we can so she cleans her teeth.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Oh My!!! The brown spot on his tushie is so flippin cute!! I don't think I noticed that before.

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
Too cute! That's such a cool bone - I'm gonna have to keep my eye out for it! I can think of someone (some dog?) that would really like one too!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.