dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Thank you everyone! There are two Zoos here in Berlin and this one allows dogs inside. They even have an event this coming June only for dogs. We were lucky enough to be there during feeding time of the big cats and the mountain lion got his attention (probably because of the smell of meat. Coz he eats raw). One of the big cats also thought of him as dinner lol. won't take her eyes off Bifi until we were gone. Most of them are stressed being locked up in small cages even though the zoo itself is huge :(.

Thank you very much everyone. Glad to be back :).

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
GREAT TO SEE YOU BIFI, I AM SO GLAD YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT THE ZOO. HOW OLD IS BIFI, HE IS ADORABULL.

Thank you! Bifi just turned two :).

Keanebobulldogs

May 17, 2015
Country
Nottinghamshire
Bulldog(s) Names
Patch, Amy & Darcy
Wow, it sounds like he had fun! i bet it was a great day i wish we could take our bullys to the zoo

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thank you everyone! There are two Zoos here in Berlin and this one allows dogs inside. They even have an event this coming June only for dogs. We were lucky enough to be there during feeding time of the big cats and the mountain lion got his attention (probably because of the smell of meat. Coz he eats raw). One of the big cats also thought of him as dinner lol. won't take her eyes off Bifi until we were gone. Most of them are stressed being locked up in small cages even though the zoo itself is huge :(.

Thank you very much everyone. Glad to be back :).

Awesome pics of your baby… I've been to the zoo in Berlin, and I remember they were feeding the tigers and I could of literally put my hands in to pet them :fie: It was scary close… Lol They could never have something like that here in the states w/all the morons around here… LMAO!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@dieMuttivonBifi Good to see you! So nice you can take Bifi with you! If my dogs and I went to the zoo-WE would be put in a cage!! Too Rowdy!:w00t:

Most Reactions