To the Zoo we went

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Went to the Zoo just so Bifi could see some other animals other than neighborhood dogs and cats. Unfortunately he can't see most of them because most of the wall barriers are too high for him to look up to. He was scared of the elephants and barked at one. Very Scared of the mountain lion. curious about the badger. very interested at the Giraffes. And angry at the Ostriches which he keeps barking at. He was such a good boy. Walked 4 and a half hours and still had the energy to play at night. The weather was perfect for him, it was cold enough for him to walk that long.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
oh no! why did the pictures turn sideways? how do i correct that?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
it is so good to see you and Bifi!!! what a great way to spend a day with your baby

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That's so cool you took him to the zoo....Did they charge him admission? Great pics..I don't know the answer to why pics go sideways it happens to me too.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
It's nice to see you and Bifi back. Great pictures. They may of posted sideways but when I click on them they are turned the right way. There is no way they would allow dogs at our Zoo's. They barely let me in.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
GREAT TO SEE YOU BIFI, I AM SO GLAD YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT THE ZOO. HOW OLD IS BIFI, HE IS ADORABULL.

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
That is awesome that you took him to the zoo. I'm sure he had a great time. I wanted to take our two bullies to the zoo but don't think they would be allowed in.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Wow, it looks like you were really close up to those animals! I wish I could take Ruckus to the zoo, but a- I don't think he'd be allowed in and b- I think he would want to give everyone a good sniff and not stay on the sidewalks. Haha. Great pictures!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
My house is the local zoo :w00t::w00t: Cows, sheep, chickens, oh my.......lots of interaction with others......even the local wildlife that likes to come up from the San Pedro River (We are line of sight from the river bed). Good stuff!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great pictures! What a wonderful outing and oh, how I would love to take Castor to zoos (and he would have loved it) but here they don't allow dogs. Bifi seems to have had a great day!

OP
dieMuttivonBifi

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
That's so cool you took him to the zoo....Did they charge him admission? Great pics..I don't know the answer to why pics go sideways it happens to me too.

Thank you Jim! No, dogs have no admission fees :yes4:. He also met other dogs but they are not interested in him lol, my poor boy. He didn't get any attention from other visitors either except the two English ladies (or Ausies? sorry im i very poor at distinguishing accents) who complimented him and said he's a very handsome boy.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.