Keanebobulldogs

May 17, 2015
Country
Nottinghamshire
Bulldog(s) Names
Patch, Amy & Darcy
I thought I would share with you a couple of photos of our newest puppy who is 4 weeks old on Thursday, he is from our beautiful girl from cherishabull show kennels in Scotland and the sire is kingrock alexander beetle, he is red and white and has a lot of personality already... we are hand rearing him as mum didn't have much milk... She had 2 beautiful puppies on the 23rd of April, 1 male and 1 female, unfortunately after 5 days we sadly lost the little girl, she was gasping for air and losing weight as she wasn't eating, we decided to tube feed her to make sure she is getting some feed and we cleared her lungs, she then started getting stronger breathing fine but we was still tube feeding as she wouldn't suck... all of a sudden she started gasping, really struggling to breathe so we took her to the vets, she was put on oxygen and we was given medicine for her, when she was breathing ok the vets let her come home, that night she passed away, our little angel.

Here are a few photos of our beautiful Fergi... FullSizeRender - Copy.jpgFullSizeRender (1)_edited.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sorry for the loss of her.... What a beauty. Rest in peace

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Aww sorry for your loss 😥 so cute

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online