Moe Wins Over his Sister

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
We had such a good day... first off, nobody cried last night. We still get up in the middle of the night to relieve Moe, but it was nice not hearing Moe cry which would make his sister alert us as well.

The biggest surprise though was Winnie finally accepting her new brother. We was worried about her as she was traumatized and not eating well since Moses arrived. Well I had Moses on the couch with me this morning and he fell asleep. Winnie came over and started sniffing all over him, then even gave him a few licks on his ear. That was so cool to see, but even better was this scene that broke out a few hours later:

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That is awesome. What a great big little sister she's gonna be! Moe probably already outweighs her by 5 pounds! I'm so proud of you Winnie!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
awww she just needed a few days!!! They will have so much fun together!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
That is so cute! So glad they are getting along! I still have to keep mine separated...

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
That is completely and utterly cute!!! How awesome for you and your pups!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So awesome that they're finally able to appreciate each other. There's nothing like fur-brother/sister to play with and torture. :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think Winnie is very fortunate that she is so fast and agile! lol Also like what you had on tv.... LOL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is awesome, I bet that takes a big huge weight off your shoulders :up: I know it would for me!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
such a wonderful video. I am glad for you and for Moe that Winnie has come around. They are going to have a blast playing together. Winnie can win the racing games and Moe can win the tug-o-war games.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Aww they are both so cute! So glad to hear Winnie to warming up to him. Funny that you say it in the end because all I thought the entire video was Moe's never going to catch her LOL

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
They are so absolutely adorable!!! It's going to be so fun to watch them grow up together! Love how Winnie is almost laughing at him that he's not fast enough to get her! :cool:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.