Drogo's Progression

riuthamus

Apr 22, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Drogo
Took some new pictures of drogo at 2.5 months now. He is getting so big!!
o_19knpb5l23sou5b17u4nra9s0d.jpgo_19knr0j7m12ki10ehmir1m6hq581b.jpgo_19knr0j7mqi4ng3l453rh17ue1c.jpg

OP
riuthamus

riuthamus

Apr 22, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Drogo
Thanks, I keep trying to imagine what he will look like when he gets bigger. Each day i see changes in his body and his face and it just is amazing! He has started to have small personality trait changes as he grows too! He loves outside so much and loves to sit in the sun. We dont let him stay there too long so he doesn't overheat, but if he can sit in the sun he loves it!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thanks, I keep trying to imagine what he will look like when he gets bigger. Each day i see changes in his body and his face and it just is amazing! He has started to have small personality trait changes as he grows too! He loves outside so much and loves to sit in the sun. We dont let him stay there too long so he doesn't overheat, but if he can sit in the sun he loves it!

They grow up quick and really change alot... take pictures so you can compare. And yes, they love the outside. Even if we are inside, Tyson will find the one ray of sun coming in through the window & go sit directly in it. He loves to sunbathe too, but like you said - I give him a time limit, then go out there and scoot his butt inside. - Check him out -
f0cdb1368cbe0de83065c49ab93d9994.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

He is so so handsome! yep --- they are natural born sunbathers! the slightest speck in the house and they will find it and lay there.

OP
riuthamus

riuthamus

Apr 22, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Drogo
They grow up quick and really change alot... take pictures so you can compare. And yes, they love the outside. Even if we are inside, Tyson will find the one ray of sun coming in through the window & go sit directly in it. He loves to sunbathe too, but like you said - I give him a time limit, then go out there and scoot his butt inside. - Check him out -
f0cdb1368cbe0de83065c49ab93d9994.jpg

Thanks for the ideas, how old is your bully?

OP
riuthamus

riuthamus

Apr 22, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Drogo
Just uploaded a video that my wife made! This is his first month with us.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Just uploaded a video that my wife made! This is his first month with us.

This is the SWEETEST video!! I love it, totally made me smile so big on a Friday. Thank you for sharing, it looks like Drogo is truly loved, and that just makes my heart happy. All dogs deserve such a life.

PS. My favorite is his first time out, and watching TV :)

OP
riuthamus

riuthamus

Apr 22, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Drogo
He is funny when watching TV. The time out is so adorable... now he just sleeps when we put him there! Thanks for the kind words as always! My wife made it last night and before I left for work this morning she had to show me. I was laughing the entire time I was watching it.

OP
riuthamus

riuthamus

Apr 22, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Drogo
IMG_71612.jpg

Dont worry, no alcohol was there at the time of this picture! Mommy and daddy drank it a few days ago.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.