The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yes! He loves being outside with us, and it gets so hot here, so it was nice to have it. He stayed on it the whole time - we were outside for hours... I just kept refilling his ice water :)

I got it off Amazon - its called The Green Pet Shop Self Cooling Pad :)
Please be careful with that pad as the gel inside has a high sodium content that can be fatal if ingested. There is a member here that her pup passed away after consuming some of the gel a year or so ago.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Please be careful with that pad as the gel inside has a high sodium content that can be fatal if ingested. There is a member here that her pup passed away after consuming some of the gel a year or so ago.

Yes, Tracey [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] told me about this. I will always monitor him with it & put it up if we leave. Thanks Todd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

Oh, Thanks [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] I was warming up to the idea until this. Harvey is a chewer so I will pass.:no:

thanks again for the info.

Members online

No members online now.