Thanks EBN

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
So far we've purchased the Julius harness from finding it here on EBN, and now we've gotten our cooling pad! Ty is quite fond of it outside in this TX heat. We were out planting new plants Saturday and he hung out the whole time!!! Now, I gotta teach him to lay on it inside too, he still goes to the tile.
d64e7567d0bf92938a5bca551c6bc829.jpg
9a621e77cf256b68b8ab8fc3c1afc488.jpg
d1610b2c7e2ffd3df1aa0cd47f1479bf.jpg
c1a40b541e11e0f2c4eec28c87a67ede.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I just can't get over how HANDSOME Tyson is. He's so photogenic!! :luv:

That's a nice cooling pad and Ty sure has it made out in the garden. I had a cooling pad for the boys when they were younger and unfortunately, it did not last long b/c they ended up chewing it up. It looks like Ty has been treating his very nicely though!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I just can't get over how HANDSOME Tyson is. He's so photogenic!! :luv:

That's a nice cooling pad and Ty sure has it made out in the garden. I had a cooling pad for the boys when they were younger and unfortunately, it did not last long b/c they ended up chewing it up. It looks like Ty has been treating his very nicely though!

Thank you so much Henny :) he is my handsome boy. He's not a chewer thank goodness! He takes care of his things. Hee hee :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww he looks like he's enjoying his cooling pad, and his ice water, he looks so cute. You will love his K9 harness, we bought Dozer and Blossom one as well, we bought the camouflage one for Dozer and a pink one for Blossom. I love them.
Which colour did you buy for Ty? Where is the picture of him sporting his new cool harness? Please share.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ty looks fantastic, oh my goodness those lil' EARS!!! Lol :w00t:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
He's so cute!

Where did you get that cooling pad? Mine love to be outside with me when i'm laying out and playing in the hose or in the pool sometimes doesn't cut it with the humidity here. I would like for them to have one of those to lay on.

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
I'm in love! So cute! Logan is definitely a chewer [emoji30] I'll be signing him up for training school soon

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Aww he looks like he's enjoying his cooling pad, and his ice water, he looks so cute. You will love his K9 harness, we bought Dozer and Blossom one as well, we bought the camouflage one for Dozer and a pink one for Blossom. I love them.
Which colour did you buy for Ty? Where is the picture of him sporting his new cool harness? Please share.

Monica :) I did - here is the link to the post - we got him the bright blue :) http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/english-bulldog-photos-and-videos/45366-its-here.html

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:up: what a cool handsome bully boy!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
He's so cute!

Where did you get that cooling pad? Mine love to be outside with me when i'm laying out and playing in the hose or in the pool sometimes doesn't cut it with the humidity here. I would like for them to have one of those to lay on.

Yes! He loves being outside with us, and it gets so hot here, so it was nice to have it. He stayed on it the whole time - we were outside for hours... I just kept refilling his ice water :)

I got it off Amazon - its called The Green Pet Shop Self Cooling Pad :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Great pics.. he's such a good looking boy.

I'm gonna need to order a few of those soon.. hope mine use it.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Great pics.. he's such a good looking boy.

I'm gonna need to order a few of those soon.. hope mine use it.

Thanks :) We ordered the XL, its a pretty good size... he probably could have gone with the L too, but its all good. He totally uses it outside or in garage, but not inside. He still prefers the tile, which I want him to use the pad bc at least it has a little bit of cushion. My old man is slow getting up, and even worse when on the tile. But its truly cooling, I would come lay on it next to him in between water breaks bc it was so dang hot...and it really does feel so cooooool :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.