Who jumped in the tub with mama?

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Winnie hopped right in the bath with me this morning. I jumped out and let her play till the water ran out. Guess she will have to be banned from the bathroom when I take a bath. What a goof ball!
image.jpg

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
oh that is priceless. They can't stand a bath but will play all day in the water...silly bullies.

Brutus does the same thing. He barges in the bathroom when i am showering, sticks his head behind the curtain and watches.....We call him the Pervert. hahahahahaa

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hah! I love it, Tyson likes his bath too, but that boy can't jump into anything. We have to lift his big o'l booty! Winnie is such a such a pretty girl :heart:

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Don't know about you guys, I hear a lot about bulldogs hating their baths. Harvey looks forward to his showers and baths. I tell him it is time. He sees the bucket, the soap, the non slip rubber, towels and all and he will climb the stairs towards the bathroom and will look at me to say, ok, I need help to get in there you know. So, I will lift his butt to get in the tub. He truly enjoys this moment. We do this excercise weekly.

Him liking it is very good for me, I guess. It is all good.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
LOL lola also loves bathtime! but our new bathtub is a bit higher than the last one...she needs airlifted into the tub now :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww she's too cute, you're lucky she likes water, my guys hate water and baths. When I put the leash on Dozer, and lead him to the bathroom, he knows right away it's time for a bath, and he lays down and digs his paws in and refuses to walk, it's like he's walking the Green Mile. Lol.

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Aww she's too cute, you're lucky she likes water, my guys hate water and baths. When I put the leash on Dozer, and lead him to the bathroom, he knows right away it's time for a bath, and he lays down and digs his paws in and refuses to walk, it's like he's walking the Green Mile. Lol.

It's funny how some love it and others hate it. All of my bullies have loved their baths--sure makes it easier. Of course, none of them have wanted to potty outside in the rain!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION]...that is too adorable...she looking @ you like momma why did you leave?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: the look on her face is like .... Mom, where'd ya go???

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Very cute, that very gorgeous face !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bazza sits in the Bathroom when the kids are in the bath, he loves the bubbles and licking the bathwater of them, but he would never jump in.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online