sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
we got a new toy today!!! yippeeee!

oh man it makes so many noises!

thank you [MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION]!

and tonight, while i am using the computer, he is so sleepy but for some reason he won't lay down.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Glad he likes it! There were so many to chose from, but I know bullies so I wanted something that was fairly hard to destroy! That last picture where he is sleeping sitting up is adorable! :heart:

L

Lucy-licious

Aww bless, look at him sit sleeping, Lucy does this too when shes been excited i think its cos she's so happy and doesnt want to miss anything. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Very cute! He sure loves it!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
VERY cute toy! And ofcourse, Butler is adorable! I love getting the girls new toys, but since they never destroy them, and their toy basket is over-flowing, I can't get them more for a while (husband's orders! :lol:)

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
awwww so handsome! lol love the pics. i need more durable toys for Bullet. he EATS stuffed animals but :heart: them. :confused:

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=1717]Momma2Bullet[/MENTION] the raccoon in the pictures was sent to us by [MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION], and it is very durable. 5 squeakers, a crinkly tail, and very fun to suck/chew on.butler loves it. it is so crispy from all his saliva. you should ask her where it is from, i haven't seen toys like that out here at the places i go.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I got it at a huge pet store we go to once in awhile. They also have them from a place I buy from online http://www.inthecompanyofdogs.com/default.asp in the toy section under "14 inch woodland toy" (edited since the link was being funky) Bullies love to destroy things and I thought it looked like a pretty tough one :up: If it get's too nasty @sheila just toss it in the washer. So glad But loves it!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online