Chunk meets Mini Chunk

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
So, if you all don't know already - the "mascot" of the Mini Cooper is the Bulldog. :D My parents bought one the other day (well, I did the negotiating - it's one of my roles in the family since I formerly worked in sales) and I negotiated this little dude in our deal.

cf1edfe6.jpg

f3681a8e.jpg

And this is how Chunk greeted him!
Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
they are so cute when they pick up a toy and run away with it. :luv: i did not know that bulls were the mascot of the mini! that's a neat fact.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Every time we see a mini Cooper Bruce starts ogling. He has always wanted one. Now knowing that bulldogs are their mascot he will be even more keen on wanting one.
That's one of the nicest stuffed bullies I've seen.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I want to see what it looks like a week from now after a bully has been chewing on it.. LOL... Cute video ;)

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]. I probably won't let him have it often. :(. Chunks sucks on anything soft and it makes his face break out like crazy and the bumps bleed. (I've been told this could be because he wasn't weened properly as a pup.). So he can play with him intermittently as long as he doesn't suck on him!

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]. I don't want to say the bulldog helped persuade my dad but I think it did! Plus we got a great deal - they aren't cheap cars but it's an extra vehicle so it's a lease. Their lease deals are great plus it's a BMW product so that helped win my dad over. They've had a few BMWs and had great experiences with all of them from start to finish! Definitely worth the money, it's such a fun little car! And not nearly as small inside as it seems!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
They absolutely are roomier than you'd think! My oldest son has one and he's 6'7"! I didn't know about the Bully being their mascot! Darn! My son didn't get a bully toy when he bought his! :( Love the video! Looks like he went and put the baby bully to bed.:heart::bully::heart:

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION].. I had to negotiate that into the deal ... the only reason I knew about it was because my dad got one at another dealership! They make all kinds of dog things, including these cool pillows with a bully on it! Love it! If I didn't need a bigger car, a Mini would totally be my next for sure!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I didn't know about the Mini having the bully either. I love the Smart Car and everyone thinks I am crazy.

[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION], both of my bullies suck on stuffed animals and a lot of my friends say the same, I think it is a bully thing. Also and some breeders might have insight. They don't nurse as well because the Bully isn't much of a nurturing mom, so they are hand fed and that has something to do with it also.

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] Thanks for that info! That at least makes me feel A LITTLE better. When I found out that it could be that he wasn't weened properly, I felt terrible for my poor boy!

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks [MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online