Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow he almost looks like he has grown in just a couple days!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Cute video. Wonder what the one taken with the Flip looks like.
I bet if you watched it, it would make you sick with all the twists
and turns.

EmberRain

Feb 2, 2011
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Sunder
Look at those paws!! And so much skin to wriggle between your fingers! Absolutely gorgeous!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
He is amazing. That loose skin and Turkey neck are to die for. I hope he (and you) have had good nights of sleep. I know you are just loving him.

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] Didn't get much sleep the 1st night, mostly because of Winnie though. She felt the need to alert us that the strange lil monster was still in the house and making noises. Last night was much better... They quietly went to sleep... I made sure Moe was too busy to take any late naps and filled his belly late enough to allow a poop, then straight to bed. I checked on them at 1AM even though they were quiet, and let them go out to potty. Moe was up having a fit just after 4AM, which isn't too bad as I am normally up by 5AM, and of course Winnie was yelling at us to come shut the lil guy up. I have no complaints so far as he does not potty in his crate, so this is an acceptable start.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
GREAT! I am glad you are having it "easy" for now. I heard boys are so much easier. I have a friend who has a male and only one accident so far (6months) They call him the perfect puppy.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
He's just adorable Telly! Looks like you managed to get most of the kids in the neighborhood :lol:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for sharing Telly,,, that was cute. The one little girl sure took to him. :)

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] thank you for sharing!!! I was about to post for an update from you because I am impatient, lol.

He loves kids!!! This is great and his FACE I can't get over all that expression. He just has that mean look and I loves it. and he is so fat, love that even more, and the wrinkles...aggghhhhh overload.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online