Typical Night with the Chunkster

LauraB

Feb 4, 2011
Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
It seems to be. I needed to hook into network of other people that love bulldogs. My grandkids moved out of state and Lola and I have to keep ourselves occupied. And although I love church functions, not all the activities feel like fun. So Chunk is how old? He looks very cute! Alot like Lola too. Although I am switching her food as a recent food change made her allergies terrible. She has the red yeasty/fungus starting. We had a butt and wrinkle cleaning session this morning but I now now (because of this site) what I did to cause it. I was tight on money and bought a regular grocery store dog food. Now that I think about it I know I did it.

Question, in your profile you put Chunster as your Avatar? Nobody want to see my mug!

Thanks and more later!!!

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]. Thanks! Just so you know, us "locals" don't act anything like the dummies on that show! I'm originally from NY and Italian as well, and while my family may be dramatic we don't act stupid like these kids! Although, I'm sure most people realize it's TV!

[MENTION=1816]LauraB[/MENTION]. I'm sure everyone would love to see your mug ... With Lola! :up: I came on here mostly looking for info on a few things like allergies, entropion and became addicted. I've learned so much from these wonderful people. I'm so thankful! I knew A LOT about EBs prior to getting Chunk (he's going to be 3 in May, we adopted him from another family over the summer), but in all the research I did, most of what I learned was their problems not the answers. So this site is helping soooo much. Plus it's nice to meet some new friends, even if they are online. :up:

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION] Thanks! And boy do I love your little Guinness! What a little doll! Love all the pics you've posted!!!

LauraB

Feb 4, 2011
Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I am hoping that the chat option is availabe soon. It is hard to keep going back and scolling thru the screens. I guess I have a lot to learn about the site. But I do know that you guys are all becoming friends! Thanks for everything.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1816]LauraB[/MENTION] I love the pic of Lola ... :heart: those spotty little ears. How old is Lola?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Do you have a larger version of the pic in your signature? It's too small to read. ;)

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks [MENTION=1790]rayers[/MENTION]!

Here you go [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] (this was just one mag, the others have different captions, I have them somewhere)
3d833e88-1.jpg

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Guess that's still hard to read, huh? Have to take a new pic tomorrow and post :yes:

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks [MENTION=1816]LauraB[/MENTION]!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Chunk is 2 1/2 ... he will be 3 in May. :) I have a lot of pics that I plan on posting for sure! So funny because my friends think I'm crazy when I post them on FB ... since I'm so obsessed. (He's not only my first EB but my first dog ever!) It's so nice that everyone enjoys them here ... and I soooo love seeing everyone else's pics too! I could look at pics/videos of bullies all day long ... :D

[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION]
That is the exact reason why both Vegas and O have their own fb accounts. My friends were all posting pictures of their kids. I'd get tired of looking at them, so I "mute" them. I'd always be posting photos and videos of Vegas and O..and I'm sure they muted me. So, I created Vegas and Orion their own personal accounts. I now spend most of my fb time on Vegas's account because his friends are WAY cuter than mine.

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION]
That is the exact reason why both Vegas and O have their own fb accounts. My friends were all posting pictures of their kids. I'd get tired of looking at them, so I "mute" them. I'd always be posting photos and videos of Vegas and O..and I'm sure they muted me. So, I created Vegas and Orion their own personal accounts. I now spend most of my fb time on Vegas's account because his friends are WAY cuter than mine.

That's awesome! Chunk doesn't have a fb but he does have a twitter! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.