Typical Night with the Chunkster

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Mommy I'm just gonna rest my head here on my favorite ball for a minute and take a break...
IMG_6065.jpg
... zzz ... just a little longer ...
IMG_5092.jpg
... and he wakes up growling because I haven't thrown the ball!

:heart::bully:

Last edited by a moderator:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That is too funny! My boy is ball obsessed also and sleeps with it in his mouth half the time. Bullies are so crazy!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Very cute.... how old is Chunky?? Show us more pix of him please. ;)

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He is such a handsome boy!!! Now go play ball wif him mommie! :luv:

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk is 2 1/2 ... he will be 3 in May. :) I have a lot of pics that I plan on posting for sure! So funny because my friends think I'm crazy when I post them on FB ... since I'm so obsessed. (He's not only my first EB but my first dog ever!) It's so nice that everyone enjoys them here ... and I soooo love seeing everyone else's pics too! I could look at pics/videos of bullies all day long ... :D

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk ALWAYS sleeps with his ball too! The one in the pic is a Kong one that is bigger than the average sized tennis ball ... my friend adopted a Frenchie from someone who has a few EB's and one of her EB's swallows tennis balls! So I feel better with him playing with the big one!!! Though he's very protective of all of them, still that was scary!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
wE are obsessed so post away. He is too adorable. Mine loves balls too.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
yes! we are all fellow addicts. post as many pics as you want, we love to see them. is that a picture with snooki?

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes! That's Snooks. IDK how much any of you follow the show, but she had to do community service for her drunken beach arrest. What she ended up doing was signing autographs to raise money for local animal shelters (she was originally also matching the donations, but they raised over $6K so she donated $1-2K). Having a 12 year old daughter (well, step-daughter but she lives with me and I love her like she's my own), I HAD to take her. Plus it was for a good cause. Soooo, Julia got her shoe signed, Chunk ended up in three magazines (the fourth magazine picked a pic of her eating pickles) and I got some good laughs! :lol:

PS - Julia is NOT allowed to watch the show, she just thinks it's cool that it's taped right here near us. :up:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Doing what bullies do best...looking cute!

LauraB

Feb 4, 2011
Reynoldsburg, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I love your quote. It is so true. My first bullie was a rescue who got lymphoma in the first two months I had her. I figured God knew to send her to me. It was an honor to help her enjoy her last few months and go to where ever sweet bullies go! I got the bug with her but couldn't bring myself to get another right away. I finally go my Lola last year and she is a soul twin of my first. I hope to always be able to keep her in the manner to which she is becoming accustomed too! Spoiled!!! This is my first night on the site, so much fun!!!!008.jpg

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1816]LauraB[/MENTION] This site is WONDERFUL! Everyone is so nice and helpful. Plus they all understand the bully obsession!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.