Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That is so awesome!!!! Do you get to keep the wonderful piece when they are done with it?

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is so awesome!!!! Do you get to keep the wonderful piece when they are done with it?

yes, i asked for it. They told me I can have it, but I am going to give them a donation toward their 'angel fund'. Really cool about that, they keep an account for people that hit hard times or are older on a fixed income and can't pay the pet bill or buy meds. To keep the fund with a balance, they sell t-shirts, handmade jewelry, mugs and of course, take donations. The whole office is very community oriented

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I love that!! Very cool! Cheli's a SUPERSTAR!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
yes, i asked for it. They told me I can have it, but I am going to give them a donation toward their 'angel fund'. Really cool about that, they keep an account for people that hit hard times or are older on a fixed income and can't pay the pet bill or buy meds. To keep the fund with a balance, they sell t-shirts, handmade jewelry, mugs and of course, take donations. The whole office is very community oriented

If I send you extra cards....do you think they would want them to add to their fundraiser?

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If I send you extra cards....do you think they would want them to add to their fundraiser?

I can ask... Thank you!!! I did place your business cards in the office last month .. Some have been raken[emoji2]

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I can ask... Thank you!!! I did place your business cards in the office last month .. Some have been raken[emoji2]

Thank you. I will be sending your order out on Monday. I will include additional cards for you to help with sending out when a member loses their furkid.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That is too cool, and they did a great job on putting it together. Plus that is awesome they do the Angel fund to help people having a bad time.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.