cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Here's Finn with his favorite toy, that varsity ball of his. Ever since the time change he's been playing with this after dinner until it gets dark. He goes absolutely nuts and he squeals a lot when he plays with this.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:bigeyes: that is awesome.... he LOVES that ball! based on your success with it, i bought one for Banks... she never touched it and Cheli is afraid of it.

i love watching Finn and Walter playing with them -- so cool

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
:bigeyes: that is awesome.... he LOVES that ball! based on your success with it, i bought one for Banks... she never touched it and Cheli is afraid of it.

i love watching Finn and Walter playing with them -- so cool

oh no! funny b/c Tate won't play with it (but i think that may have more to do with him know it "belongs" to Finn). Maybe Lambeau will like playing with it soon? One thing, it lives up to its advertising...indestructible!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:rofl:Boy oh boy-an obsession! He so "hot" for that ball, he probably doesn't need the shirt!! What a great video-he sure gets his exercise with it! If mine can't pick it up,they don't want it. Love the video.Love the star of the video!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
That's really cute. He sure loves that ball.
I need to get a couple for the boys. Hopefully at least one of them will love it as much as Finn.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
@Manydogs and [MENTION=12886]Miss Lola[/MENTION], I had the bright idea of putting that tee on him b/c he gets so DIRTY after playing w/this ball and i have to hose him down every night. Well, we have a drought here and i was trying to not waste water so , voila! the tee shirt really helped.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHAHA!!! That's fantastic, he'd probably do really well on dancing with the stars! I love it when they squeal like that! :up:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@cali baker So...........now I get it! " Save water/wear a shirt!" For people it's--" Save water-DON'T wear a shirt!"

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That's really cute. He sure loves that ball.
I need to get a couple for the boys. Hopefully at least one of them will love it as much as Finn.

Thanku! maybe get one first and see if either Blue or Wellie are interested. Finn is very good about playing by himself so this ball suits him very well :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanku! maybe get one first and see if either Blue or Wellie are interested. Finn is very good about playing by himself so this ball suits him very well :)

Yup. I just adored the orange basketball one on Amazon. They're pretty expensive for toys!! lol..
I made sure to get Orange because for whatever reason, Blue is infatuated by that color, just drawn to it. Wellie doesn't care either way..lol..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.