Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of my foster

Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Brandi (RIP), Jackson (RIP),Ca$h (RIP), Miss Daisey, Sir Winford, Charlee, Darla, and Stuart
    Likes (Received)

Default Pictures of my foster

Here are a couple of pictures of my new boy foster that we picked up on Sunday. His name is Big Mac and he is 3 years old. I think that he was left tied up in the basement of a house for an amount of time (His physical condition points to it).

-img_1598-jpg -img_1599-jpg -img_1604-jpg -img_1607-jpg -img_1609-jpg

I kissed a Bulldog and I loved it.....there is nothing better in this world than a Senior Bulldog.

2. Likes 2BullyMama, Bella and Dozers Dad liked this post
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goob
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Pictures of my foster

Look at those rolls and ropes!!! He is too cute. He looks like a Pudge to me.
    The righteous care for the needs of their animals,
    but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.

4. Likes BrianW liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Awwww. what a stud! He looks like he's got lots of lovin' to give. Sweet baby. Is his right eye okay?

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

6. Likes BrianW liked this post
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Here are a couple of pictures of my new boy foster that we picked up on Sunday. His name is currently Big Mac, but I have a feeling that it will be changing really soon (???foster failure???).

-img_1598-jpg -img_1599-jpg -img_1604-jpg -img_1607-jpg -img_1609-jpg
    Big Mac is a beauty. He is very fortunate to have met you.
    Hug your bully today

8. Likes BrianW liked this post
    Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Brandi (RIP), Jackson (RIP),Ca$h (RIP), Miss Daisey, Sir Winford, Charlee, Darla, and Stuart
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    Awwww. what a stud! He looks like he's got lots of lovin' to give. Sweet baby. Is his right eye okay?
    He needs Entropion surgery on both eyes (right is way worst than left), neutering, palette, and lasering of his nares.... all which will be done next Thursday. Has not been to a vet for over a year and was living aLL by himself in a house for some time. He does not know how to eat out of a bowl, take treats, or drink water out of anything other than the bath tub/toilet. All 4 feet have open sores and infection and the harness he was wearing was knotted and twisted to the point where it had eaten into his back and under his chest by his front legs.

I kissed a Bulldog and I loved it.....there is nothing better in this world than a Senior Bulldog.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

OMG.. OMG.... he is beyond handsome! I love him --- best of luck DADDY!! look at that face
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

11. Likes BrianW liked this post
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

He needs Entropion surgery on both eyes (right is way worst than left), neutering, palette, and lasering of his nares.... all which will be done next Thursday. Has not been to a vet for over a year and was living aLL by himself in a house for some time. He does not know how to eat out of a bowl, take treats, or drink water out of anything other than the bath tub/toilet. All 4 feet have open sores and infection and the harness he was wearing was knotted and twisted to the point where it had eaten into his back and under his front legs.
    Ugh, I could just hurt someone so bad hearing this. How are people so cruel?!? Praise the Lord he found his way to you, I know he will be loved very well, and hopefully have his furever home soon, with a family who will love & spoil him. Bless you.

My whole heart, Tyson.

13. Likes harveyspecter, BrianW liked this post
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

He needs Entropion surgery on both eyes (right is way worst than left), neutering, palette, and lasering of his nares.... all which will be done next Thursday. Has not been to a vet for over a year and was living aLL by himself in a house for some time. He does not know how to eat out of a bowl, take treats, or drink water out of anything other than the bath tub/toilet. All 4 feet have open sores and infection and the harness he was wearing was knotted and twisted to the point where it had eaten into his back and under his chest by his front legs.
    what! - people can be so cruel. However, this is a new beginning. Thank you for finding him.
    Hug your bully today

15. Likes BrianW liked this post
    Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TyTysmom View Post
    Ugh, I could just hurt someone so bad hearing this. How are people so cruel?!? Praise the Lord he found his way to you, I know he will be loved very well, and hopefully have his furever home soon, with a family who will love & spoil him. Bless you.
    His owner bought him as a status symbol. When he became too expensive to maintain and the man had medical issues (he now disabled), the pup became the responsibility of his girlfriend who did not want him in the first place. So they were transitioning from 2 homes to 1 (save money), and he got left behind at the house they left. The girlfriend supposedly would go over there and feed him and such once and a while. Then finally she made the best decision ever and called the rescue. Within 24 hours we picked him up and it is all history.

Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

His owner bought him as a status symbol. When he became too expensive to maintain and the man had medical issues (he now disabled), the pup became the responsibility of his girlfriend who did not want him in the first place. So they were transitioning from 2 homes to 1 (save money), and he got left behind at the house they left. The girlfriend supposedly would go over there and feed him and such once and a while. Then finally she made the best decision ever and called the rescue. Within 24 hours we picked him up and it is all history.

Heartbreaking.... my prior employer here in Houston set up an non-profit called No Paws Left Behind - this is when I was in the mortgage industry. It was created because we would go out to inspect homes that were in foreclosure, or possibly vacant - and I kid you not, for every 10 homes we saw, at least 5 to 6 would have an animal left behind. Dogs, Cats, Horses, we even had a Llama once!! She started this program, which involved our inspectors bringing food & water to the animals until we could get a rescue out. What you do is amazing, and I can't personally thank you enough. Its close to the heart as I rescued my Tyson at the age of 3, and he came from bad conditions where he was used only to breed. God Bless you! Keep us posted on his progress

My whole heart, Tyson.

18. Likes BrianW liked this post
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)

Wow, what a horrible story. Thank goodness he has you! he's an absolute darling dog and so so cute.

20. Likes BrianW liked this post
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

awww, I'm in love with Big Mac!! he looks like a cuddly bear. What a sweetheart and what a wonderful person you are, @BrianW to be taking such good care of him and showing him so much love.

22. Likes BrianW liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads