Princess Elsa

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Is it's amazing how they adapt & learn so quick!!! They put us humans to shame. I love it & can't wait to watch her grow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I see Buster is not giving his bed up for her Phil, but Princess Elsa looks like she has always been there with you guys.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Having two doesn't ALWAYS bring joy......just saying!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
This is so special, Elsa is really so lovable<3 and Buster too obviously:w00t: Even tough she doesn't have eyes to reflect her emotions with you can actually see she's happy. Bulldog body language is the best<3 Love you guys for giving Elsa such an awesome home<3

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The King found his Princess and they love each other very much, I never knew having two could bring such happiness and straight out joy to a life but pictures are worth a thousand words.

View attachment 85682View attachment 85684

and they lived happily ever after.................. View attachment 85683View attachment 85685

Wow [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] this is so exciting! I just read this and I am so happy for you all! Buster and Elsa:heart::heart::heart::heart:What a wonderful thing you have done!! I have had a blind dog, and they do great-and with you,and your wife-this gal is one lucky lady, and Buster is going to show her all the good things life can hold because he knows about having such great parents!! You are fantastic people. Thank you for what you have done for that girl!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Phil, Princess Elsa is Beautiful, she was meant for you and Buster. God Bless Your Precious Family.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
She's a cutie and happy girl❤

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.