Princess Elsa

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The King found his Princess and they love each other very much, I never knew having two could bring such happiness and straight out joy to a life but pictures are worth a thousand words.

IMG_0362.jpgIMG_0404.jpg

and they lived happily ever after.................. IMG_0430.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Awwwwwwwww - my heart is exploding right now! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I love love love the pics! Princess Elsa is just beautiful, and I love that she looks like she's always smiling - how is she doing with getting around? I know that they quickly adapt and learn their new spaces, and are just fine getting around. Bless you for giving this baby a wonderful home !

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Whenever I see pictures of Elsa, my heart goes pitter-patter and I want to jump for joy. Whenever I see Buster together with Elsa, I just want to run over to your house and give them both the biggest hugs and cuddles. I LOVE seeing pics of your two kids together...Buster always seems so attentive and looks at her with such caring eyes. :heartsign:

harveyspecter

Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Whenever I see pictures of Elsa, my heart goes pitter-patter and I want to jump for joy. Whenever I see Buster together with Elsa, I just want to run over to your house and give them both the biggest hugs and cuddles. I LOVE seeing pics of your two kids together...Buster always seems so attentive and looks at her with such caring eyes. :heartsign:

yeah. It seems Buster is proudly telling the whole world, hey everyone, this is my new baby.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love them both..... oh, but that freckled ear :heart: :heart:

So INCREDIBLY happy for you all

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
We love them both also!! And i love the way they are always close to each other!!! :angelheart:

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Don't tell goob but when I see Elsa's face, I fall in love. You are adorable too Sir Buster but you know its all about the Queen!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
This is such a feel good thread. Can't articulate how happy I am for everyone.

Give her and Buster a huge hug and kiss from me.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so happy for you all. She deserves her title and all the pampering that comes with it. Isn't it a blessing that dogs can forget their past and really enjoy today!

harveyspecter

Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I'm so happy for you all. She deserves her title and all the pampering that comes with it. Isn't it a blessing that dogs can forget their past and really enjoy today!

yes, humans can learn a thing or two about dogs that no matter how dreadful their situation is, not by their doing, they move on and do not hold any grudges.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Yes it's a trait that humans could learn from!! :yes:

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awwwwwwwww - my heart is exploding right now! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I love love love the pics! Princess Elsa is just beautiful, and I love that she looks like she's always smiling - how is she doing with getting around? I know that they quickly adapt and learn their new spaces, and are just fine getting around. Bless you for giving this baby a wonderful home !

She's learned the lay of our den and kitchen in a couple of days which amazes me. She knows exactly where the fridge is HAHAHAHAHA loves hanging out around it.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I can NOT put into words how excited I am for you and your new family!!! This has been the BEST news of the week… like I said before Princess Elsa just WON the bully lottery!!! :w00t:

:heart::drawheart::luv::loveeyes::heartsign:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I love reading about these two. Elsa is going to be forever loved and that just makes my heart swell. Buster is a perfect gentleman who welcomed his sister home with an open heart. You and Maggie are angels!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.